Video about signing Dak and Ceedee, maybe not Micah?

Big_D

Reaction score
Who on this team makes plays when it matters? Seems pretty odd to single out Parsons when no one does.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Who on this team makes plays when it matters? Seems pretty odd to single out Parsons when no one does.
true..but hes the one that places a huge target on his own back. Your right, it aint just him.

Big_D

Reaction score
true..but hes the one that places a huge target on his own back. Your right, it aint just him.
Hard to fault the one guy that commands the most attention on defense and yet not a single other player steps up all while the offense is usually complete garbage in these situations.

bandfan

Reaction score
You all just say anything. Ever since we got micah, we been cemented a playoff spot by week 12. Some of yall make it seem like we can just get rid of good players and think we will automatically just make the playoffs. "But but but the Herschel Walker trade".
They all think he should be getting 5 sacks a game so therefore he's dogging it....

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ceedee said it best about himself. He said I need to grow up. Same with Micah. Micah can be all world if he would get out of his own way. Leadership comes in many forms, and sometimes its the guys actions on gameday that ARE leadership enough. Less talky , more doing.
I agree that Micah still has more maturing to do.

But he’s still one of the best defensive players in the league. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think every player on the current roster is pretty average when they are losing. Haven't seen a single guy except maybe Ferguson do "something". CeeDee drops, Dak looks lost, Micah hands on hips huffing and puffing. Who is really a baller on this team especially when the light gets bright? I'm not really seeing it from anybody. Maybe if I bought jersey's I'd be more biased. I dunno.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I'm surprised they'd consider losing Micah...he stands for everything the Cowboys value most:

Producing big in Sept, October and November, and then disappearing for the rest of the year.

stiletto

Reaction score
I'm surprised they'd consider losing Micah...he stands for everything the Cowboys value most:

Producing big in Sept, October and November, and then disappearing for the rest of the year.
Well said, every current player seems pretty culpable and generally expendable to me. I think the guy that gets most of the salary cap is easily blamed and he should be..but all these guys are clownish.

plasticman

Reaction score
All-Pro Micah Parsons is gone after game #10.

It has been that way all three seasons.

Micah Parsons averages .98 sacks a game for all games #1-#10 all three seasons combined.

From games #11-#17 he averages .46 sacks a game. In the playoffs he averages .25 sacks per game.

All the rest of his numbers from forced fumbles to tackles for a loss decline as well. He is simply not built to be a DE in the NFL. He could have been one of the greatest LB's ever, He could have truly been the next LT. The Cowboys have wasted him for three years because he was a quick fix and they were too lazy to develop his LB potential.

Parsons has great speed and agility as well as excellent tackling skills. He could still rush the passer on occasion but the Cowboys could have used him at LB to improve run defense. Instead, he gets beat up on every play by guys that are 60-90 pounds heavier. By December, he is completely worn.

They don't know what to do with a generational talent so the Cowboys might as well trade him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hard to fault the one guy that commands the most attention on defense and yet not a single other player steps up all while the offense is usually complete garbage in these situations.
its because we aren't good enough. Lets see what we draft.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
He is the safest not to get traded out of the three....and Dak has a no trade clause.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
There’s no excuse to not show up in the playoffs.
If any player cannot motivate themselves to get up for a playoff game then they need to be on another team. Coaches need to do that to the team as a whole. Motivate those that lack that quality (how did those get this far?) No excuse like you said. I saw little fight but I moved on so can't wait to see the next season unfold as I grab my popcorn and soda water.

Big_D

Reaction score
its because we aren't good enough. Lets see what we draft.
Where’s Lawrence in these situations? Thats the one people should be questioning when it ‘matters most’. He’s made a whole career out of disappearing. We cant even discuss a single other defensive player, that’s how feeble things are.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Where’s Lawrence in these situations? Thats the one people should be questioning when it ‘matters most’. He’s made a whole career out of disappearing. We cant even discuss a single other defensive player, that’s how feeble things are.
DFLAW is also invisible. Its time we replace him with someone that is a dawg.

1942willys

Reaction score
All-Pro Micah Parsons is gone after game #10.

It has been that way all three seasons.

Micah Parsons averages .98 sacks a game for all games #1-#10 all three seasons combined.

From games #11-#17 he averages .46 sacks a game. In the playoffs he averages .25 sacks per game.

All the rest of his numbers from forced fumbles to tackles for a loss decline as well. He is simply not built to be a DE in the NFL. He could have been one of the greatest LB's ever, He could have truly been the next LT. The Cowboys have wasted him for three years because he was a quick fix and they were too lazy to develop his LB potential.

Parsons has great speed and agility as well as excellent tackling skills. He could still rush the passer on occasion but the Cowboys could have used him at LB to improve run defense. Instead, he gets beat up on every play by guys that are 60-90 pounds heavier. By December, he is completely worn.

They don't know what to do with a generational talent so the Cowboys might as well trade him.
They did the exact same thing to Ware. Wore him down. It is noticeable that at the end of his career with the Bronco's they rationed his snaps; and thus he came up HUGE in that last series against Brady in the AFCCG. I see Micah going the same way; worn out and worn down and used up; kicked to the curb
I just hope like Ware he finds a way to get a ring in spite of Jerry and company

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s playing out of position.