Video: BELIEVE w/ New vid again...again.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wow. I just got a chance to read through this thread.

Thanks everyone. It means alot!

and I have really enjoyed the stuff the team has on the video board this year, they are doing a great job with that. Last weeks was especially good. I bet they have a bunch of fun things tonight!

vlad

Reaction score
Theebs this is outstanding work. Really. Thanks.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I echo everyone's sentiment theebs. I've been enjoying your work on this site for sometime now and i don't know if i've ever said thank you for all your hard work.

theebs............

ThankYouLanguage-main_Full.jpg

Thank you in one more language... "Amesegenalehu!!!!!"

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
I've watched this again. Great stuff.

Bring on the Eagles!

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Here's hoping your working on a Vikings video right now. :)
I've got 10 people that are living off these videos as pre-game inspriation.......don't let us down now!
Let's Go Cowboys!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
It's a ritual here at my house. We watch it the night before the game and also right before kickoff. :)

chuffly

Reaction score
Is there another awesome Believe video in the works, theebs, or do you not have enough time (or material) for this week?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
chuffly;3230709 said:
Is there another awesome Believe video in the works, theebs, or do you not have enough time (or material) for this week?

I am finishing it right now. I had a hard time with this one, plus not too much time to do it.

It will be up in the morning

chuffly

Reaction score
theebs;3230732 said:
I am finishing it right now. I had a hard time with this one, plus not too much time to do it.

It will be up in the morning

Just wanted to keep the tradition going cause it's been working for us so far, you know?

And thanks for the great work you've been doing. :bow:

khopcus

Reaction score
Theebs

Ok, I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I just rewatched the video's. If you don't remember me I sit behind you at Cowboys Stadium. I had a question I wanted to ask. I tried PM'ing you but it gave an error message.

Send me a PM

Thanks

Keith

newera

Reaction score
So did we get another video? If so, I can't find it so a link would be greatly appreciated.