Video: BELIEVE w/ New vid again...again.

chuffly

Reaction score
These videos are great. What's funny is that I'm seeing them on other message boards too. Keep it up!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
"This thing is just getting started!!" :wow:

I never thought Wade could get me so revved up, I credit your editing. I was worried there at the beginning but your ending was awesome.

BEL1EVE

Sweet.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BAT;3208376 said:
"This thing is just getting started!!" :wow:

I never thought Wade could get me so revved up, I credit your editing. I was worried there at the beginning but your ending was awesome.

BEL1EVE

Sweet.

Now I'm mad, why can't I see it. Bob, what the hell did you do?

Warick

Reaction score
I'm telling you, the Cowboys need to hire Theebs to produce videos to play before the games. There would never be talk about the lack of crowd noise again because everyone would be so fired up. I played the video for a few people here at work. They are pumped, and ready for Saturday. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Man, oh, man...I hope this come true!!

:starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Warick;3208385 said:
I'm telling you, the Cowboys need to hire Theebs to produce videos to play before the games. There would never be talk about the lack of crowd noise again because everyone would be so fired up. I played the video for a few people here at work. They are pumped, and ready for Saturday. :D

iBelieve.

daynje

Star Treatment
Reaction score
Great job Theebs. Thanks for the vid. Go Cowboys!!! BELIEVE

T-RO

Reaction score
theebs,

Thank you soooo much. Awesome!

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
My god....those videos had me fisting pumping with Brookings! IM SO ***** PUMPED!!!

"LETS PUNCH EM IN THE MOUTH, THEN WHEN THEY ARE BARELY HOLDING ON, WHAT WE GON DO? PUNCH EM AGAIN!!!"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theebs;3208017 said:
sorry guys, not sure what the issue is. I watched it on there before I posted it and now the error message is there.

Could be a transcoding thing, something with their site or they are going to block because I used nfl films music!

I will wait and see.

Excellent work theebs. Well done. Fantastic....

You sir, Believe....... I can see that... :D \

Thanks again bro.