Video: BELIEVE w/ New vid again...again.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Theebs - I just watched the first video and it is the best one I have ever seen on this site. The history of when they owned us back into the day to the goosebumps of Summerall play by play in the glory days to present day. Fantastic work. It has me pumped!

Please win Sat night, Cowboys!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Theebs I have to say the way you put the Music, wording and video together was masterful. I rarely get emotional about videos even though I love the Cowboys. With this video I got a tear in my eye. It was great thank you.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;3208333 said:
Man this believe movement really has hit epic proportions.

I wouldn't be surprised if after our win Sat. The media starts picking up on the Believe movement and takes it to the general public (of course they'll sell it as something they came up with it). This could be the defining theme of the Cowboys for the next dynasty...the New "how bout dem cowboys". The Cowboys would be smart in adding this to their marketing as well.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
AdamJT13;3208961 said:
Maybe it has been mentioned, but dallascowboys.com has the pregame video posted. It's called "Nothing Else Matters."

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm

But Theebs' videos are just as good.

I would say Theebs videos are better. THe Dallas media video is ok...I liked the commentary from the Cowboys of old and the Lombardi's at the end, but it did not get me pumped like Theebs video. The theme is definitely appropriate but the song is too slow. I liked that Theebs showed past disappointment and built up the hatred for the eagles then crescendoed with beating them and showing dominating plays really got me pumped up. jmho.

Daudr

Reaction score
I feel the same "changing of the guard" going on right now as I did back then. This is the start of a great run, and we will win the Superbowl this year.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
AdamJT13;3208961 said:
Maybe it has been mentioned, but dallascowboys.com has the pregame video posted. It's called "Nothing Else Matters."

Holy crap, that was pretty good, too. :eek:

Loved Ditka on there... And Lilly... and Captain America saying Philly is the first step on our way to the Superbowl... :bow:

TigerCrazy

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Daudr;3209039 said:
Man, that one is awesome too. I got chills from both. I doubt I'm going to sleep well tonight in anticipation of the game.

I know how you feel man wow what a great video.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3209011 said:
Holy crap, that was pretty good, too. :eek:

Loved Ditka on there... And Lilly... and Captain America saying Philly is the first step on our way to the Superbowl... :bow:

Theebs, I gotta say I think I like your video more.

But one thing from the Cowboys' video made me laugh, 2:26 where Romo just hits the Eagle's pads.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;3209078 said:

But one thing from the Cowboys' video made me laugh, 2:26 where Romo just hits the Eagle's pads.

I didn't notice that the first time, but that was pretty funny. The Moxie is back...Romo is enjoying himself again.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;3209078 said:

Ha! I didn't see that the first time through. :lmao2:

Warick

Reaction score
AdamJT13;3208961 said:

The Cowboys video is ok, but it does not get me fired up the way Theebs video does.

I think it would be neat if the Cowboys had a contest for the best video(s) produced by the fans, and that video is played on the big screen just before the game.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Theebs is an artist. Not music videos, not quite documentaries, almost mini movies.

Like I said initially, you took me for a ride man, LOVED IT. :D

Zman5

Reaction score
theebs,

Dude, I don't know what you do for a living but you can make vids for a living if you ask me. Great stuff.