Video: Brad & Babe call the final sequence of the saints game

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My only issue with that drive is all these folks slapping Ware on the back of his helmet after his sack/fumble.

Didn't these knuckleheads remember he had a neck injury the week before?

Yes, I'm being facetious..

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
theebs;3168688 said:
I have a ton of stuff to put up over the last three weeks, I should get a chance to get to that tonight.

You're definitely the most valuable poster this year, seriously can't thank you enough for all the vids.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
J-Will, please take Barbie's job. He almost blew it for us going for the ball on the 4th and 10.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Apollo Creed;3169137 said:
You're definitely the most valuable poster this year, seriously can't thank you enough for all the vids.

thx.

No need to keep thanking me. I am happy to do it.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
You can tell how much Sham and Babe love this team, they were just as nervous/excited as I was during the 4th quarter and after Ware made that play.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SLATEmosphere;3169017 said:
Ware is just unbelievable.

Looks like Spencer is starting to come on.

Who do you double?
According to Spagnola, Spencer was doubled on that sack/fumble, not Ware. Two talented book end rushers gives us a heck of an advantage. I hope Spencer continues to improve. It will get real ugly for the rest of the league.

Reaction score
Awesome to watch it again.

I think we got a huge break when the refs reviewed the play before. Although the call didn't go our way, it gave the D-Line enough of a breather that Ware could go all out on that last play.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Many thanks! Of course, the first minute of that was anything BUT "greatness"....hopefully since rectified...

Babe was so prophetic. "Ware has one more sack in him this game..." Wow.

What was Coach Cupcake doing rubbing his fingers together in the air there a few times, signaling for more doughnuts?

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
Phoenix;3169552 said:
Many thanks! Of course, the first minute of that was anything BUT "greatness"..since rectified...

What was Coach Cupcake doing rubbing his fingers together in the air there a few times, signaling for more doughnuts?

The players won that game man. They weren't going to lose, you could tell they had a different swag about them from the word go Saturday night. Hopefully they can keep it rollin.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix;3169552 said:
Many thanks! Of course, the first minute of that was anything BUT "greatness"....hopefully since rectified...

Ya know, that WAS "Coach Cupcake" 's Defense that held the Saints to 17 points. But no, I think it was bear claws.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Phoenix;3169552 said:

Cowboys had to use hand signals bc it was defeaning in the Superdome. Anyway, the signal for more donuts is licking his palms then rubbing his tummy_everyone knows that. :D

ologan

Reaction score
I truly don't mind listening to a game on the radio (especially if it ain't shown in the mountains). The Cowboys have been blessed with some really good announcers over the years,from Lundquist,Glieber,Wisk (sp),just to name a few.