Recommended Video: Dallas Cowboys: Thank You Tony

AzorAhai

Reaction score
1386181592_crying__knowshon_moreno.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Tony, you were elite. You were loved. You were our franchise. God bless you and yours, sir. Looking forward to catching your announcing gigs with Mr. Nantz and following your after-career like all our other Cowboys greats that stay around. You're a warrior and a class act, personified.

Number 9, Godspeed, sir.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not one to get misty eyed over this..maybe if he was talking and he got choked up.

But I will say this. The kid gave everything he had. Times when he was the only viable thing on offense and he tried to lift too much on his shoulders to carry this team. Sad to see him go just as we got the Offense set and ready to work on the defense.

Best wishes going forward Tony.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
You are my #1 Cowboys QB Romo ,now don't screw that up by being an a-hole like someone else. Nah not worried I know he will be genuine and still good in his next career.

yesfan

Reaction score
Been a fan of the Cowboys for better than 50 years and not been this down since Landry was let go. Thank you Tony for your great play and great years for us fans to appreciate what you have meant to the Dallas Cowboys fan base and your place in it's rich history.

ccb04

Reaction score
Tony, you were elite. You were loved. You were our franchise. God bless you and yours, sir. Looking forward to catching your announcing gigs with Mr. Nantz and following your after-career like all our other Cowboys greats that stay around. You're a warrior and a class act, personified.

Number 9, Godspeed, sir.

Well said!