Video: DFW Sportsbeat with Spears and Texas Roy

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]ybQWck8DIPc[/youtube]
--------------------------------------

James Brown was one bad mothertrucker!!!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
This team can go on and run but will they, and the Commanders are beat up too

Romo says; I am excited to get back out there and to help this football team, showing footage of roy williams

spears says when all is said and done, we have to be ready to beat those guys on national tv, roy williams said, its pay back time, they came in our house and beat us, we got to go up there and beat them
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
showing footage of kosier, newman, romo,

brady says romo throwing ball pretty good but with splint, and felix hasnt practiced yet as much of you know now

brady says betts, and portis probably may not play, and alexander is a straight ahead runner
keys to brady,
romos energy sparks team
cowboys defense has to stop the run
cowboys offensive line must play and play huge
nick folk and his holder, and folk must make all of his field goals,

brady doesnt agree with using brad as primary holder, but if no one else can do it,t hen kicker is important,

roy williams visits radio show, coming up next,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
marcus spears says we have a funny man over here, wait till i get him on the hoops floor,

roy says im an athlete

spears says i can show these guys how to play basketball on the court, no i dont back down, spears says,

more on roy williams coming up commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
whoops i didnt see that DC had the sports beat up with spears and canty sorry,

i will go ahead and recap for those that cant view podcasts or hear them

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
brady says notes, offense helps defense and romo will help the other side of the ball,

i did tell you about romo having his thumb hurt, its completely healed now

running game a key for offense,

brady says wade says maybe we made a mistake not using felix, i thouight feliix was hurt in that game

roy, my first touchdown when i came to the cowboys, and i had a big catch

i think its all about execution, and keeping qb upright and safe

spears says time and time he does it, get away, takes alot from brett farve

romo can dump the ball to the type of wrs that we have, felix isnt back yet, but he is running, so when you do that your real close to getting back onto the field,

this schedule wont be easy, bottom line, we have to win, the way we feel about it, we have to win all of them so we can be where we want to be, all our goals are atttinable, but if we dont win all these games we will be sitting home

roy willilams, would love for them to press me, my wr coach at texas taught me in press, no one can stop me

spears says bottom line on national tv we have to be ready to go, and the hay is in the barn,

roy says last year we went 6-2, so tthen we went down hill

this washington game is you heard of james brown, the big payback, they came into our house, we have to take that back, i like this team and attitude, they have more swagger, this team knows their good and as long as they pay attention to details, and play as a team we can win ball games,
we got to get there man;
sounds good, now can they do that on the field;

brady talking aobut T O and Roy williams as 2 big wrs, my audio stickign

let me tell u about this kid, i go to texas, i hear about roy williams, redding, and about 2nd qrt roy had about 240 yards, and 40 yards rushing on a reverse when i was at LSU and roy was a freshman, so i was excited after we got him on the team

commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thats it, hope that helps the ones that couldnt see the podcast, or hear it,
some pretty good stuff to me,

the show will reair at midnight, and friday at 1:30 am

Brady says i am going to tell you the boys are going to win, marion barber needed the time to get his legs healthy and they are healthy, they win 23-17, thats what brady says, next new show will be monday night, at 6:30 pm