Video: Doomsday II / "Manster"

Reaction score
Doomsday II - Randy White

Just a taste of some of the clips I’m amassing, thought everyone would enjoy.
You'll need Flash and a fast connection to view it.

Once I finally get my website redesigned/upgraded, I’ll try to put up a few more occasionally.

BTW, the dude in the truck at the beginning, I used to see him at TS every game day. He was one proud peacock when he found out NFL Films was going to immortalize him. ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

Once I finally get my website redesigned/upgraded, I’ll try to put up a few more occasionally.

BTW, the dude in the truck at the beginning, I used to see him at TS every game day. He was one proud peacock when he found out NFL Films was going to immortalize him. ;)

that was awesome...wish we had Too Tall, Harvey, Manster and Pugh today

David

nathanlt

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
that was awesome...wish we had Too Tall, Harvey, Manster and Pugh today

David

I wish we had the next version of Bob Lily and Randy White in Dallas. A dominating DT that scares offenses.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Man, that was a rough clip for Jaworski. :D

Randy and Tony D were my co-favorites when I was a kid... Great footage there.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
My nipples got hard looking at that video. Thanks man much appreciated!!

jdnalls

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

Sweet!!! Thanks for the link.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Man that was awsome. Just about brings tears to the eyes to remember what the defense used to be like.

Thank you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Someone please explains to me how Harvey, Cliff, and Too Tall aren't in the Hall of Fame.

Unbelievable.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Perhaps my favorite Randy White video clip came when he was playing against the Eagles.

Wilbert Montgomery took a hand-off from Jaworski and broke through the line on a draw play. White was almost to Jaws when he handed the ball off.

Montgonery ran right after getting past the line of scrimmage and made for the sidelines.

He got about 45 yards up field.

The guy that caught him from behind was Randy White.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:
Perhaps my favorite Randy White video clip came when he was playing against the Eagles.

Wilbert Montgomery took a hand-off from Jaworski and broke through the line on a draw play. White was almost to Jaws when he handed the ball off.

Montgonery ran right after getting past the line of scrimmage and made for the sidelines.

He got about 45 yards up field.

The guy that caught him from behind was Randy White.
I remember that play. :D

Spiny Norman

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know who this DalllasCowpoke guy is, but as far as I'm concerned, he's a genius!! [/innocentsmirk]

JokeyH

The Kramer
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the clip. Im 31 and have lost both my grandfathers, and my father in the last 3 years. I remember growing up and watchin Cowboys games with them all. My grandpa Hill loved Too-Tall Jones. He was always laughing when he made a sack or blocked a pass. It is something that I will always remember, and hold dear. Growing up a Cowboys fan. Thanks..... :)