Video: Doomsday II / "Manster"

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Doomsday II - Randy White

Just a taste of some of the clips I’m amassing, thought everyone would enjoy.
You'll need Flash and a fast connection to view it.

Once I finally get my website redesigned/upgraded, I’ll try to put up a few more occasionally.

BTW, the dude in the truck at the beginning, I used to see him at TS every game day. He was one proud peacock when he found out NFL Films was going to immortalize him. ;)
thanks for the vids DC. there was a sports illustrated poll, conducted in the late 70's, asking GMs which player they would like to build a team around. the concensus pick was randy white. randy came into the league the year of the "dirty dozen". remember that draft? many forget or never knew - dallas was the first "wild card" team to play in the superbowl.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys made assembling a great defense look so easy. Bob Lilly retires and Randy White takes his place. I mean when you think about it the Cowboys had a great defense for years and it was taken for granted.

I long for those days.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Jammer said:
The Cowboys made assembling a great defense look so easy. Bob Lilly retires and Randy White takes his place. I mean when you think about it the Cowboys had a great defense for years and it was taken for granted.

I long for those days.
me and you. when dallas gets the D online - their playoff aspirations will also be online. i think the O will be wicked next year.