VIDEO: Drew Henson Week 7 Passing plays

TheHustler

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Thanks, Theebs.

I don't suppose you somehow got the missing passes from the game-tying drive, did you?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
i dont think so. I honestly havent even watched it yet. I captured it and cut it up this morning. I have heard there was some missing plays but I dont even know which ones they were!!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
theebs said:
i dont think so. I honestly havent even watched it yet. I captured it and cut it up this morning. I have heard there was some missing plays but I dont even know which ones they were!!
Yea some plays were missing when I watched it last night. It was weird they came out of commercial and Henson was throwing a touchdown pass. Prior to that he went 4/4 to four different WR(s).

Edit: Thanks for the video.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Jeff Ireland is on The Ticket right now and just said they are pleased with Henson's play in NFLE.

Ireland went on to say he's gotten valuable educational experience. Gotten hit. Won games from behind. Lost games from behind. Played with a lead.

Jay

Reaction score
Thanks theebs! As always, it is GREATLY appreciated!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
CowboyManDan said:
Jeff Ireland is on The Ticket right now and just said they are pleased with Henson's play in NFLE.

Ireland went on to say he's gotten valuable educational experience. Gotten hit. Won games from behind. Lost games from behind. Played with a lead.

Thanks for that recap, even if it is minor. I hope Trickblue has full recap :D

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Thanks, Theebs !!!

I missed this one on NFLN.

Henson looked pretty good again, and certainly very confident.

On the negative side, the kid has got to change his cadence. On about 25% of the passing plays the RDE anticipated perfectly and jumped the snap count. On one occasion, it caused a false start. It seemed to be on the "Blue 88" snap calls.

Secondly, he did make a couple of dangerous throws, especially near the goal line (which would drive Tuna crazy).

All that said, I think overall he is steadily progressing. It should add a bit more spice to the upcoming training camp!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
thanks a billion.. I missed the game on NFL Network this past week so this will come in handy.

Rich......

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
henson always yell like that when he throws the ball?

I never noticed before thats kinda wierd.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Thanks for that recap, even if it is minor. I hope Trickblue has full recap :D

Sorry... I was off feeding my face for once this time... :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Sorry... I was off feeding my face for once this time... :D

Aw man, don't you know you got more important things to do than eat your lunch :p: :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
stealth said:
henson always yell like that when he throws the ball?

I never noticed before thats kinda wierd.

Well I guess because he was never wired for sound, we never notice that. Probably if QBs are wired, they will say that too. If I remember when Peyton was Wired for sound, he did that few times I think.

But its definetly wierd listening it too. It reminded me of Monica Seles Tennis Serve groans :D