VIDEO: Drew Henson Week 7 Passing plays

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
But its definetly wierd listening it too. It reminded me of Monica Seles Tennis Serve groans :D

Those were actually strangely stimulating.

:devil:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BulletBob said:
Those were actually strangely stimulating.

:devil:

Yeah, thats why its wierd coming from Henson, i.e. for those who are men and straight you know :D

Raneiron#31

Reaction score
OK is anyone else impressed with this kid Chris Samp? I think he was allocated from the Panthers. The guy is 6'3 and 215, not afraid to go across the middle or take the big hit. I wouldnt mind seeing us give up a late rounder for him. What do you guys and gals think?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Raneiron#31 said:
OK is anyone else impressed with this kid Chris Samp? I think he was allocated from the Panthers. The guy is 6'3 and 215, not afraid to go across the middle or take the big hit. I wouldnt mind seeing us give up a late rounder for him. What do you guys and gals think?

I have liked him from the beginning of the season. I don't know what his speed is like - but I think you could find a spot for him. I think he would probably be better bulking up and playing TE in the nFL though.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I have liked him from the beginning of the season. I don't know what his speed is like - but I think you could find a spot for him. I think he would probably be better bulking up and playing TE in the nFL though.

Yeah me too, but I think he would be more in the mould of TE/Half-back hybrid.

aikemirv

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Yeah me too, but I think he would be more in the mould of TE/Half-back hybrid.

Yeah, that would be a better fit.

aikemirv

Reaction score
That would have been a huge game for Henson if not for the fumblitis of the RB's.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Raneiron#31 said:

Yep, add me to the Samp fanclub as well. I think I remember the announcers mentioneding one game that he was showing well in a Panther trainingg camp and then got injured. Zuriel Smith was playing really well too, until his unfortunate injury...he's out for the season?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
CowboyManDan said:
Yep, add me to the Samp fanclub as well. I think I remember the announcers mentioneding one game that he was showing well in a Panther trainingg camp and then got injured. Zuriel Smith was playing really well too, until his unfortunate injury...he's out for the season?

Yes Zuriel is out for season. But I don't think he was playing as well as his stats indicate. Henson was the reason Zuriel has those stats mostly, but still he better than what they got as his replacement. You are correct on Samp I think, apparently he almost made the team if not for his injury, with panthers last year.

vlad

Reaction score
Thanks again Theebs, Drew really is looking pretty good over there.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Thanks Theebs.

I missed this game...it was a comfort knowing it would be here. :D

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I think Zuriel is pretty much healed but doesn't want to come to risk further injury, and this way he can attend mini camps. So I understand the move, but I would still like to have him so Henson has more recievers.

Starling was missed, didn't think he was all that much better than his replacements until I see him again.