Video: Drew Hensons week 2 passes NFLEL

speedkilz88

Reaction score
“The Galaxy’s defense did a good job of covering that play so it broke down. I just tried to buy a little extra time,” Henson said. “It’s one of those plays where you’re throwing it away, but if it’s a chance that a guy can make a play, then you give it to him. And Zuriel ended up making a great one."

http://www.nfleurope.com/teams/story/RHE/9340608

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
I hate to say this but henson reminds me so much of hutchinson except with alot worse throwing motion. Guys lets face it, this guy is not starting material, at best he's a third string qb.
And you were so spot on in your evaluation of Quincy Carter, we should all really take your opinion into consideration....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
actually i am spot on with qc , but drugs became an issue,not his talent.

???

One thing that should be clear....some team in the NFL will alwyas take a chance on aplayer who has talent...regardless of what his problems are...someone, anyone, would at least have offered an incentive laden contract.

Zilch.

Nada.

Drugs are part of it...but if he had superior talent, someone would have rolled the dice by now.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
actually i am spot on with qc , but drugs became an issue,not his talent.

Yeah Ok, Ryan Leaf was good too, Except for his mental breakdowns and his injury.

Especially since Quincy's scary talent earned him more Ints and TDs in his career.:rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Especially since Quincy's scary talent earned him more Ints and TDs in his career.:rolleyes:

I know I nearly crapped my pants every time he dropped back to pass.

Scary.