Video: Jesse Holley wins it for Cowboys!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
MONT17;2922955 said:
Pretty sad, when a guy from a game show is better than the guy the team has been grooming for years!

Wait a minute...he was on a game show?! How could I have missed that?
It wasn't Holleywood Squares, by any chance, was it?

Jokes don't get much worse than that...but I couldn't resist :D

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Muhast;2923062 said:
Its a shame he completely blew the tackle on the vikings punt return for a td. Otherwise he would have played a pretty solid game. He should have made that play.
Jesse Holley made the ESPN Top 10 list last night. He was in the #2 play missing the tackle but still hustling downfield trying to make up for it ( & failing ) on that Vikings return for a TD AND............
He was the #1 PLAY with his return for a TD. He experienced the Lows & Highs of the NFL. He may not get a roster spot but he has a ball he made a Touchdown with for the Cowboys & an ESPN Highlight. Not to shabby.

landryscorner

Reaction score
With our luck he gets cut then gets picked up by another team...then has a monster year with that team...making our talent dept. look like a joke....like so many other times.

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
landryscorner;2923297 said:
With our luck he gets cut then gets picked up by another team...then has a monster year with that team...making our talent dept. look like a joke....like so many other times.

l was thinking the same thing lol. Even though, he shouldnt of touched it, It was still a good play

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Made me smile to see Sensabaugh run down there with him and meet him in the endzone from the sideline.
Way to go out with a bang Holley.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
landryscorner;2923297 said:

This. Wait and see.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2923281 said:
Jesse Holley made the ESPN Top 10 list last night. He was in the #2 play missing the tackle but still hustling downfield trying to make up for it ( & failing ) on that Vikings return for a TD AND............
He was the #1 PLAY with his return for a TD. He experienced the Lows & Highs of the NFL. He may not get a roster spot but he has a ball he made a Touchdown with for the Cowboys & an ESPN Highlight. Not to shabby.

That's a Walter Mitty fantasy in my book. 99.99 percent of us will never get to do something like that. He's got nothing to be ashamed of, and a lot to be proud of.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He needs to learn how to carry the rock.....secure it please

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2922883 said:
[youtube]ODUThyaOqPY[/youtube]
----------------------------

Good for you Jesse Holley!

That's something he can show to his grandchildren one day. Good for him. It's also most likely going to be the intro to season two of 4th & Long if that second season comes to fruition.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Achozen;2923185 said:
Stanback caught a TD pass in his first Pre Season game.

Just sayin.

Ahhh, yes. I forgot all about that TD. It wasn't nearly as big a play like that was last night though but you're right I had forgotten about that.