Video: Jimmy Johnson Going Ballistic on Fox Halftime

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
LOL!

I saw that when it was live and I thought...
"Once a Cowboy, always a Cowboy."

I think Jimmy wants to come back...:D

*Ducks for cover*

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1762541 said:
LOL!

*Ducks for cover*

I mentioned yesterday in the game thread that it appears Jimmy still has the fire to be a coach.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I was just as mad as Jimmy over that. However, I think he's wrong to attribute it to the "relaxed atmosphere". James and Burnett just lost their cool. It's happened under disciplinarian coaches too.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Gotta love it. We definitely can't lose our cool. HAHAHA.

NorTex

Reaction score
Screw Jimmy, he can go coach the hapless Dolphins...stay away from my Cowboys...frickin traitor.

Hey Jimmy, how bout dem Dolphins...:lmao:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
That right there is why coaches never hang it up. It's in their blood.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What cracked me up was when he got through with his initial outrage, he said "Right?!" and the rest of the crew started laughing. Howie Long was trying to play if off, but I know he wanted to laugh too. Jimmy never cracked a smile, he was serious as hell. Classic.

VCDefectors

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know if I would interpret this as Johnson wanting to coach again. If anything, these bonehead things are the things that drive coaches into retirement. It's probably more of an ol' coaching reflex.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
VCDefector;1762663 said:
I don't know if I would interpret this as Johnson wanting to coach again. If anything, these bonehead things are the things that drive coaches into retirement. It's probably more of an ol' coaching reflex.

I don't think so. He was also a Dolphins coach and God knows they have had plenty of bonehead things going on but he didn't go bananas like he did there.
Now whether or not he wants to coach may be an issue but he sure as heck is still a Cowboy.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1762541 said:
LOL!

*Ducks for cover*

Me, too.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
I just love it how he's gets the most fired up right as he's saying, "We can't go out there and lose our COOL!":laugh2:

Wood

Reaction score
I think Jimmy is back in love with the Dallas Cowboys...you can see it run thru his veins. Wow....what a glimpse of the fire he undoubly demonstrated during his Dynasty years in Dallas.