Twitter: Video of Dan Campbell speaking on Dak

erod

Reaction score
Wait a second… this can’t possibly be true.

We have NFL Coach caliber posters here in this board and I’ve been told Dak is the most inaccurate QB in the league who celebrates too much, can’t play in zone coverage, and has the football IQ of a snail.
This is what every coach says about the quarterback they're about to play. Is this new to you?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let's be honest, Dan Campbell does not strike me as a guy who heaps praise on opposing players for no reason. All he had to say was "Dak is a great player and it's going to be a challenge for us".

That's 100 percent coach speak. He didn't have to add what he added.

Of course, anytime there is something remotely close to Dak getting praise the trolls attack their keyboards relentlessly in response.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
You actually need more proof?
:rolleyes: Well prove it! You won't because you can't.
Let me mansplain it to you. He CAN make every throw but he needs to be a lot more consistent. The whole team does. I think Parsons has like 1 TFL, 16 combined tackles and ZERO sacks in the 3 games against the 49ers. That's called MIA in big games.

Dak isn't the only one who needs to step up. You Anti-Dak/Cowboys Cult members are ridicules.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This is what every coach says about the quarterback they're about to play. Is this new to you?
giphy.gif

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The term Dakistan? Is that a Dak Hater or Dak Lover? I get so confused with these nerd wars.

If it's a Dak Lover, I just want to say that the Dak Haters have turned me into a Dakistan with their crazy posts. LOL

I root for the underdog. And seeing such crazy vile attacks on this man 24/7, I have no choice but to call them out and support him.

Dan Campbell, a Parcells Boy, someone who just calls it like he sees it, being matter-of-fact about Dak. Didn't say he was going into the Hall of Fame next year. Just that he's a good QB. But it's funny as hell to watch the Dak critics get their panties in a wad because of it.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
If you honestly believe that, I can't help you.
:rolleyes: You're the one who said it. Proved it! There has to be a video of Kurt Warner, or people like him, who break down QB's gameplay, including Dak's. Go on, now shut me up with proof. I'll be waiting...

You can't prove it because you're just talking out of your ***! :)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:rolleyes: You're the one who said it. Proved it! There has to be a video of Kurt Warner, or people like him, who break down QB's gameplay, including Dak's. Go on, now shut me up with proof. I'll be waiting...

You can't prove it because you're just talking out of your ***! :)
Ok let me see how many sideline routes Dak has thrown at 15+ yds

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ok let me see how many sideline routes Dak has thrown at 15+ yds
He is actually very good on sideline throws. With Cooks added and Turpin added, they are getting seperation for just that.