Twitter: Video of Dan Campbell speaking on Dak

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
How about instead of Coach Pillow Talk, Campbell is just not dealing in extremes.

His translation: “Hey… good QB! Beatable, but we have our hands full. Won’t come easy.”

Staubacher

Reaction score
Man you Dak stans are such an insecure bunch.

See, see someone said something good about him, see?

Ya think real, proven winners need this kind of constant pimping?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I know a few posters who now hate Dan Campbell.

But they will still be rooting for his team Saturday night.

SDCowboy

Reaction score

The guy is one of the top 5 QBs in the league, if not higher, and he gets constant sht. Standing up for him isn't pimping him. Do you even know what that means?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The guy is one of the top 5 QBs in the league, if not higher, and he gets constant sht. Standing up for him isn't pimping him. Do you even know what that means?
He might be top 5 in the regular season. Maybe. But that's where it ends. Seems to me you're only putting him top 5 for his ability to beat up on bad teams. We all know what happens when the playoffs begin and the good teams are on the schedule.

Last edited:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

That works both ways. Everytime something positive is said about Dak the usual suspects are here with the same tired, worn out rhetoric trashing him better than any die hard Eagles fan ever could.

If Dak is such a loser, why are his haters here in force reminding us of it in a thread praising him? That looks insecure too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That works both ways. Everytime something positive is said about Dak the usual suspects are here with the same tired, worn out rhetoric trashing him better than any die hard Eagles fan ever could.

If Dak is such a loser, why are his haters here in force reminding us of it in a thread praising him? That looks insecure too.
I thought that at first too but I think some of it was sarcasm some of them were truly just going along with the Dan Campbell is just faking it nonsense.... It is coach speak doesn't make it untrue but I sit and listen to Bill Belichick praise a guy like Zach Wilson for God's sake that's is what they do before a game but again that doesn't make what he said about Prescott untrue.... Most of us know Prescott's a great quarterback and anybody who questions it and calls him trash and uses all those fake false narratives that been busted they're just haters they don't like that he took over Romo or they don't like it that Landry got fired and they have never let it go or they're the ones that don't like the fact that Jimmy Johnson got fired they're all here as old cowboy fans regime but they're not going to praise any of Jerry Jones's teams especially at quarterback because they're still holding a grudge... I've put most of those people on ignore because it's just silly not supporting the current roster and coaches because that's all we got that is what it's all about 17 quick games in a playoff game or two and then a very very long offseason if people can't appreciate these games I don't know what they're doing in here spending extra time trolling...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dan Campbell should have been our head coach
right nice decision made in hindsight almost nobody had Dan Campbell on their radar to be a head coach he ended up earning it but let me see the Super bowl and NFC championship game appearances that our current head coach has oh and by the way the better record the last three years oh and by the way we beat Dan Campbell's team last year oh by the way I imagine I'm just being sarcastic because we all know Mike McCarthy is the better coach the last three years and for his entire career so yeah shoulda woulda coulda.....

hey go be a lions fan

I find it ironic that we can go back during the Mike McCarthy hiring and nobody liked it and everybody wanted all the other coaches that got hired in 2020 they did not want Mike McCarthy and The funny thing is I don't think one of those guys are even coaching anymore they all wanted Rivera and Myers and some of these other crazy coaching people brought up like what was that special teams coach for the New York Giants and there were others and not one of them still has a job and our coach who nobody wanted has us three straight years with double digit wins and playoff appearances but here we are having some fan decide to say he's Dan Campbell should have been the coach... Again, hindsight sure is an easy way to make choices isn't it?? We can say right now that Jerry Jones made the right decision in real time without the benefit of hindsight...

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
CZ should be compensated by Dak for their PR and marketing efforts

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
right nice decision made in hindsight almost nobody had Dan Campbell on their radar to be a head coach he ended up earning it but let me see the Super bowl and NFC championship game appearances that our current head coach has oh and by the way the better record the last three years oh and by the way we beat Dan Campbell's team last year oh by the way I imagine I'm just being sarcastic because we all know Mike McCarthy is the better coach the last three years and for his entire career so yeah shoulda woulda coulda.....

hey go be a lions fan

I find it ironic that we can go back during the Mike McCarthy hiring and nobody liked it and everybody wanted all the other coaches that got hired in 2020 they did not want Mike McCarthy and The funny thing is I don't think one of those guys are even coaching anymore they all wanted Rivera and Myers and some of these other crazy coaching people brought up like what was that special teams coach for the New York Giants and there were others and not one of them still has a job and our coach who nobody wanted has us three straight years with double digit wins and playoff appearances but here we are having some fan decide to say he's Dan Campbell should have been the coach... Again, hindsight sure is an easy way to make choices isn't it?? We can say right now that Jerry Jones made the right decision in real time without the benefit of hindsight...
I did. LOL

Thought Miami should have kept him after he was the intern coach.

Not a knock on Coach Mac, but I am frustrated that Jerry was never able to pull back some of the Parcells Tree that branched from here.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Its like abusers who use hate as a tool for progression.

Whiplash was a trash movie and terrible propaganda. The kid was already a good drummer. He took a couple years of abuse for marginal gains. What did it gain him? Didnt seem like much.

Weird how message boards defend hate. More "posters" defending hate than trying to eradicate it.

"Good job" - "Two most dangerous words in human language" Stupid Stupid childish propaganda for marginal gains.

Chasing numbers leads to abuse and bi-polar behavior at others cost...not the abusers.

I bet youre in to some villain-hero type characters in pursuit of marginal gains that only help you and not the subject.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I did. LOL

Thought Miami should have kept him after he was the intern coach.

Not a knock on Coach Mac, but I am frustrated that Jerry was never able to pull back some of the Parcells Tree that branched from here.
BUT THEY DIDNT.... It's still hindsight I don't even think he was available for the Dallas Cowboys and that's my point people keep acting like Mike McCarthy's done a bad job here when he's done better than any of the other coaches hired in the same year that's like saying Prescott's bad like we could have did something else in the 2016 draft and yet he's the best quarterback without much debate from that class so Mike McCarthy best coach that was hired in 2020 I mean show me one that's better or that's even still has this job right now...

And this includes Dan Campbell he hasn't done anything in the league yet not even close to what Mike McCarthy's done his team has not had three straight double digit wins and playoff appearances yet show me something before you anoint the guy, TY bill Parcells...

So let's calm down and I knew this guy would be a really good coach it's like the same people in here that think Dan Quinn's gonna be the successor and be better than Mike McCarthy here and I say that's hogwash he hasn't even shown anything as a head coach other than knowing how to blow leads just like he's doing with our Dallas Cowboys..