Video of Manuel Wright Crying!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt yesterday, but he's definitely crying! Not only was he out of shape and wearing some make-shift girdle... Apparently he showed up at his first practice wearing shorts and a tshirt when everyone else was wearing pads. Saban lit into him for being a moron, and he walks off the field to go get changed in tears.

Don't believe it?... Let's go to the videotape!

There's No Crying in Football!

4776022.jpg
4776087.jpg

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Mybe it is me but I did not see hime crying he was just feeling the heat

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude looks like he's about to deliver twins...

Is there any muscle in all of that?

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah he wasn't bawling uncontrollably, but they only showed him for about 5 seconds. And to me he looked like he was on the verge of breaking down.

mullet

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Dude looks like he's about to deliver twins...

Is there any muscle in all of that?

HEHE! Twins. Good one.
He does look terrible. No wonder he slipped to the sixth. To be in that bad of shape just shows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Nightshade

Reaction score
mullet said:
HEHE! Twins. Good one.
He does look terrible. No wonder he slipped to the sixth. To be in that bad of shape just shows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Weight problems don't make him a moron. But he's obviously got issues outside of football.

Nightshade

Reaction score
The guy is only 21?! Wow, I don't know what's worse, him crying or that man girdle he showed off to the salivating cameras.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Nightshade said:
Wow, I don't know what's worse, him crying or that man girdle he showed off to the salivating cameras.

What's worse than a fat slob?

A crybaby fat slob. Someone give the guy a pacifier.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Doesn't the media have more important things to cover, than trying to nationally embarass a 21 year old kid who could have been wipeing the sweat from his forehead. That is pathetic and so is anyone who takes joy in bashing this guy.

Hoov

Reaction score
Didnt he realize something was wrong when everyone else had pads on ?

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
DB.COOPER said:
Mybe it is me but I did not see hime crying he was just feeling the heat

That doesn't look to me like he is crying either. I think he's wiping sweat off his face.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
For all those who said it didn't look like crying you need to see the video from ESPN which is clear same video but clear and he is crying you can even see his chest heaving slightly. with this video here its not as clear of a pic but he was crying like a baby....

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
This is pathetic. Now they are showing videos of it? Jeez.

I feel sorry for the kid. I really do. What happened out there happened, but it shouldn't be shown like this.

All the media is trying to do now is embarrass someone. It just sickens me.

It certainly takes away what little respect I had for some on here when they sink to calling the kid "idiot" and "slob".

BlueWave

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
For all those who said it didn't look like crying you need to see the video from ESPN which is clear same video but clear and he is crying you can even see his chest heaving slightly. with this video here its not as clear of a pic but he was crying like a baby....

Who cares!

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Who cares!

Exactly. This is none of our business.

So the kid started crying. Jeez people. I'm sure countless rookies have broken down over the years, the only difference being that the media either didn't know it or decided it was downright awful to start showing it on local news channels.

I hate the media. I really do.

BlueWave

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
Exactly. This is none of our business.

So the kid started crying. Jeez people. I'm sure countless rookies have broken down over the years, the only difference being that the media either didn't know it or decided it was downright awful to start showing it on local news channels.

I hate the media. I really do.

I agree. It's amazing, the media has become so politically correct on some things it makes me sick. But then, they turn around and do something like this. It really makes you wonder.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
It certainly takes away what little respect I had for some on here when they sink to calling the kid "idiot" and "slob".

Look at his stomach. Looks like a bowl of jello. He is a wuss, i feel no pity for him and his lardness.