Video: Please don't let the Skins fans see this, lol

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Only hot young coeds should bump and grind like that in public.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
LOL. That guy was drunk as a skunk.

When I went to see Dallas play the Skins at Texas Stadium a few years ago there was a Skins fan behind me that got so drunk he started cheering for the wrong team. He did this ridiculous victory dance when Dallas scoredthe winning TD.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Oh the joys of being old, white and lame. Can't wait to get there.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowboysRule!;3076113 said:
LOL. That guy was drunk as a skunk.

When I went to see Dallas play the Skins at Texas Stadium a few years ago there was a Skins fan behind me that got so drunk he started cheering for the wrong team. He did this ridiculous victory dance when Dallas scoredthe winning TD.

A drunk Lions fans was next to me at Ford Field in 2007. This dude was cheering when the Lions (his team) missed a field goal and everything. It was unreal. When he started cursing at Cowboys fans (and there were lots of us), one guy said, "The Cowboys are 11-1 and the Lions are 6-6." The drunk dude's response? "Oh yeah."

:lmao: It was classic.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope that guy is a match teacher or a social studies teacher or something at a local high school.

Then this video can be put to great use.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao: Wow, just wow on that guy trying to be hip. What alchohol can do to your dignity :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Please let this be a lesson. Don't drink to much at the game. :laugh2:

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3076130 said:
A drunk Lions fans was next to me at Ford Field in 2007. This dude was cheering when the Lions (his team) missed a field goal and everything. It was unreal. When he started cursing at Cowboys fans (and there were lots of us), one guy said, "The Cowboys are 11-1 and the Lions are 6-6." The drunk dude's response? "Oh yeah."

:lmao: It was classic.

I was at that game and it was my first Cowboys game. It amazed me how many boys' fans there were there i was seriously suprised. Anyways, the lions fans were going so crazy like it was their sb when they were winning. When Dallas came back to win I got food and drinks and cups thrown at me it was really crazy. I wasn't particularly obnoxious but still I had my gear on and I guess they didnt like us invading their field. They have a stupid song they play whenever the lions score it made me laugh so bad cuz it was soooo stupid. Anyways I just wanted to share.:starspin :starspin :starspin

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ohiocowboysfan25;3076262 said:
I was at that game and it was my first Cowboys game. It amazed me how many boys' fans there were there i was seriously suprised. Anyways, the lions fans were going so crazy like it was their sb when they were winning. When Dallas came back to win I got food and drinks and cups thrown at me it was really crazy. I wasn't particularly obnoxious but still I had my gear on and I guess they didnt like us invading their field. They have a stupid song they play whenever the lions score it made me laugh so bad cuz it was soooo stupid. Anyways I just wanted to share.:starspin :starspin :starspin
There are always LOTS of Cowboys fans at Lions games whether at the old Silverdome or Ford Field. That was a great game for me. On my way to the stadium, I saw way more Cowboys gear than Lions gear. Then when we were in the ticket line, Cowboys fans outnumbered Lions fans in the line I was in. Afterwards, we watched the Cowboys boarding the bus and several players signed autographs, including Romo, Barber, Hamlin, Hurd and coach Dat Nguyen. I got two closeup pics of Romo. It was awesome.

And yeah, that Lions song is soooooo stupid. I'm sorry they harassed you, but at least you weren't next to a drunken slob like me.

There's a Youtube video of the guys signing autographs. I can't post it here because there was some profanity at one point. But if you type in "Tony Romo and Sam Hurd Sign Autographs in Detroit" you'll find it.