Video: Please don't let the Skins fans see this, lol

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3076274 said:
There are always LOTS of Cowboys fans at Lions games whether at the old Silverdome or Ford Field. That was a great game for me. On my way to the stadium, I saw way more Cowboys gear than Lions gear. Then when we were in the ticket line, Cowboys fans outnumbered Lions fans in the line I was in. Afterwards, we watched the Cowboys boarding the bus and several players signed autographs, including Romo, Barber, Hamlin, Hurd and coach Dat Nguyen. I got two closeup pics of Romo. It was awesome.

And yeah, that Lions song is soooooo stupid. I'm sorry they harassed you, but at least you weren't next to a drunken slob like me.

There's a Youtube video of the guys signing autographs. I can't post it here because there was some profanity at one point. But if you type in "Tony Romo and Sam Hurd Sign Autographs in Detroit" you'll find it.

SO you are still in Michigan eh? Boy sucks to live there. I lived for 8 years there. Going to visit there during Christmas. I have been to like I think 4 games to both Silverdome and Ford Field. Never was I harrassed. Heck like you said, its usually like almost at least 30-40% cowboys fans anyway when cowboys come.

First game was 2001, the game that was postphoned ( due to 9/11), and Quinthy played. And second was Hutch game, both were horrible. Next two were Awesome, Forgot who played, both 3rd one was beat down by Cowboys though.

marchetta

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3076120 said:
Oh the joys of being old, white and lame. Can't wait to get there.

Yeah, me too. Well, at least, old and lame. :laugh2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
80764_tom-cruise-in-tropic-thunder.jpg

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Ah, Alcohol as my old friend caveman use to say..."it's lets get stupid time."

JerryFan

Reaction score
that was awesome. i hope this guys friends have this video so they can have endless fun of him. WOW that was hillarious. :lmao2:

Eddie

Reaction score
The guy's having fun and enjoying himself. Who are we to judge?

At $400 a seat, heck, the guy can dance semi naked if he wants to.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3076090 said:
[youtube]7fTtrTdJLSM[/youtube]
---------------------------

:lmao:
That is pretty funny, but I still would like to see more enthusiasm from the fans and less sitting down quietly. Is the mood really that solemn in Cowboys Stadium?