Video: PTTD - Senior Bowl - Day One recap

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]91h0MufPlRI[/youtube]
---------------------------

Kyle Wilson is ready to help an NFL team in 2010.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
People made it sound like Cody got handled when he got pushed down, he was already like 10 yards in the backfield before he lost his footwork and his balance. Didn't seem like any of those guys could really stone him one on one.

Iago33

Reaction score
TheCount;3256636 said:
People made it sound like Cody got handled when he got pushed down, he was already like 10 yards in the backfield before he lost his footwork and his balance. Didn't seem like any of those guys could really stone him one on one.

How do you "stone" a ball of blubber?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TheCount;3256636 said:

There's a lot of silliness said in these draft reports IMO. Mayock is one of the worst. Sometimes he gets so excited and so intent on using the "pro" jargon that he overdoes it and starts spouting things that are barely applicable.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3256705 said:
There's a lot of silliness said in these draft reports IMO. Mayock is one of the worst. Sometimes he gets so excited and so intent on using the "pro" jargon that he overdoes it and starts spouting things that are barely applicable.

Dude, Mayock is one of the best TV draft Analyst. He has been spot on past 3 years or so. Ever since Demarcus Ware Draft, he usually spot on. I have never found him to overdo it, or go with the flow, like Mel Kiper.

He was one of the few guys who thought McFadden wasn't a top RB. And he thought Demarcus Ware would be all-pro in NFL. Now that doesn't seem a big thing, but before draft, it was. He also said Matt Ryan was best QB in the draft when many didn't think so ( including me) and he turned out to be right.

But everyone has their own pet TV Analysts I guess ;) Personally lats year, I didn't watch ESPN draft coverage, and loved the NFL coverage.