VIDEO: Roy Williams on the Best Damm Sports Show...

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
i just got done watching it.. very cool stuff.. Roy is a cool dude..

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
What is he, some kind of preacher now?
What's with these athletes nowadays?

Funny thing about Roy is...
when people are joking with him, he's always laughing and smiling but seems like he's one second away from hauling off and jacking em up. I don't think Roy was the kinf of kid who took being made fun of very well.

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Funny thing about Roy is...
when people are joking with him, he's always laughing and smiling but seems like he's one second away from hauling off and jacking em up. I don't think Roy was the kinf of kid who took being made fun of very well.

he probably used to beat the hell outta kids in high school. i wouldn't mess with him, would u?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

What is wrong with athletes giving thanks to the One that got them where they are?

ddh33

Reaction score
Roy has made some comments recently about trying to get his life focused on God again. I thought he showed that in tonight's interview...

He did say that he would rather cover Key than TO though ;)

cleverusername

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
What is wrong with athletes giving thanks to the One that got them where they are?

He also said he's gonna take Owens to church. The may be some hope for him yet.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jdub2k4 said:

Exactly.

------------

Thanks for the link.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
He also said he's gonna take Owens to church. The may be some hope for him yet.
That wont make a bit of difference unless el dorado is receptive to the message. God teaches us to put other before ourselves, el dorado aint having no part of that. Will be a waste of Roys time and gas hauling this POS to church.

superpunk

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:

After all, if there's one thing history has taught us, it's that god personally decides the outcomes of every sporting event.:laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
That wont make a bit of difference unless el dorado is receptive to the message. God teaches us to put other before ourselves, el dorado aint having no part of that. Will be a waste of Roys time and gas hauling this POS to church.

:jerk:

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I love that quote by Strahan, "With the size of that melon (RW melon that is), I'd rather be hit by Strahan." ROFLMAO That made my day....

DBoys

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:

Hypocrisy gets you nowhere