Video: Tony Romo sits down with DFW Sportsbeat

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Tony Romo sits down with DFW Sportsbeat

Very good interview from Brady Tinker of DFW Sportsbeat with Tony Romo from earlier tonight...

[youtube]4L9a8Hko-aU[/youtube]

Usually Romo is pretty scripted when he does interviews, but he was sort of laid back with Tinker. I know these guys have known each other for a while and Tinker doesn't work for print media so he's not already on Romo's 'Watch List' at this point.

Looking forward to part two on Thursday.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Great interview. Make sure you get the second half. :D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep was a great interview, glad you put up the vid dc, my recaps arent too hot sometimes,

juck

Reaction score
I wish he could endorse something better than that walmart washed up Starter crap.They are so early 90s.lol.Does this dude ever not have a hat on? In that Texas heat it must be blistering under there lol.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Luv Romo!!! Dude has and is still maturing perfectly. He's gonna lead this team, his team, to a SB and it wouldn't suprise me if it's this season.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
juck;3433271 said:
I wish he could endorse something better than that walmart washed up Starter crap.They are so early 90s.lol.Does this dude ever not have a hat on? In that Texas heat it must be blistering under there lol.
He could be endorsed by whatever he wants. Starter just so happened to pay him the largest endorsement deal in league history. :)

Mansta54

Reaction score
juck;3433271 said:

I don't care what hat he wears or how he wears it. He's a helluva QB and he's our QB. That's the real deal!!!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
juck;3433271 said:

In the few times that he doesnt, he just looks so weird...so naked. That look just fits him.

juck

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3433282 said:
He could be endorsed by whatever he wants. Starter just so happened to pay him the largest endorsement deal in league history. :)
lol ur silly. Yea Starter is the largest.;)

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;3433290 said:
I don't care what hat he wears or how he wears it. He's a helluva QB and he's our QB. That's the real deal!!!

Cosigned!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Terrible interview because his hat turned backwards is too much of a distraction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher;3433435 said:
Terrible interview because his hat turned backwards is too much of a distraction.
:laugh2: Re-reading that past nonsense never gets old. :bow:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
DallasEast;3433447 said:
:laugh2: Re-reading that past nonsense never gets old. :bow:

This ranks right up there with golf prohibiting Tony from winning the super bowl. I can't wait for the season to start because my off season foolishness meter is about to explode.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher;3433462 said:
This ranks right up there with golf prohibiting Tony from winning the super bowl. I can't wait for the season to start because my off season foolishness meter is about to explode.
Remember, my friend: 'tap the brakes'. :lmao: