Video: Tony Romo sits down with DFW Sportsbeat

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juck;3433271 said:
I wish he could endorse something better than that walmart washed up Starter crap.They are so early 90s.lol.Does this dude ever not have a hat on? In that Texas heat it must be blistering under there lol.

At least he sponsors something that people can afford instead of the ridiculously high prices for Nike

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting this DC, great interview. Looking forward to part 2.

This guy has truly developed into a leader and a franchise QB. Obviously, I hope the teams wins the Super Bowl, but I would love it for Romo as a reward for all of his hard work.

I think a championship is all he needs to joing the conversation for the elite quarterbacks in this league, a spot he deserves.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3433474 said:
At least he sponsors something that people can afford instead of the ridiculously high prices for Nike
Quoted For Truth.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasEast;3433810 said:
Quoted For Truth.

There are many mothers in America thanking Tony for the representing Starter. I can hear the kids now, "Hey mom can I have some cheap ars sneakers like Tony Romo wears" :laugh2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3434122 said:
That was the best interview I have ever heard Tony give.

That I can agree with.

He was pretty laid back and his answers were more natural.

The locker room guy who is always guarded was so played out for me.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3434326 said:
That I can agree with.

He was pretty laid back and his answers were more natural.

The locker room guy who is always guarded was so played out for me.
Unfortunately that's how he has to answer questions. If he says one wrong word, it's breaking news and the media has a total meltdown.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
it sucks cuz before he was so fun in these interviews, and now hes such a bore saying the same thing over and over, textbook answers. I still love watching his interviews, dont get me wrong, but you can totally see the change. Sad it had to come to that but its understandable.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3434122 said:
That was the best interview I have ever heard Tony give.

yep very good interview, but if you noticed i didnt say a word myself about you know what; but i did give a recap on what he said earlier till dc put up the podcast:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3434416 said:
yep very good interview, but if you noticed i didnt say a word myself about you know what; but i did give a recap on what he said earlier till dc put up the podcast:D
It doesn't matter if you say anything about golf. The question is will you ever understand that your position on it was dead wrong? It couldn't have been more wrong with effort to be wrong.