View I’m hoping we all take for this week

dallasdave

Reaction score
:lmao:its comical if you were to run a side x side comparison to the forum members frenzied touting of their wished for favorites,,,and maybe like to the kids in the orphanage pawing over the new 1950 Sears & Roebuck Christmas catalog:lmao2:
Hey, that Sears and Roebuck Catalog might come in handy in the OUTHOUSE :lmao2::lmao::laugh:---Oh No --the last time I said Outhouse I upset someone :lmao:--Well excuse me :grin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Vea is a big body that can also move. Stops the run and can pass rush. He can be a 3 down player at the 1-tech we have never had.
If he is there and they do not pick him...well, will save that for draft day depending who else is there to pick, but can't think of who that would be.
It's guaranteed he'll get schooled right quickly in his grizzly bear paw swiping charging attack to pancake the chosen opponent in his sights,,,, when he gets double teamed and rolled up on in a ground level pile up right around his ankles,,:omg:, guys! That sight beyond sight really ain't all what it's cracked up to be,,,,,o_O

* sure, I want that man at the #19 pick as our draft choice,,,just saying everything in life don't always workout, even when it appears swimmingly so,,,that's a problem with the bigger guys of semi-solid mass,when they run into a solid mass of experienced iron pile mean.

:popcorn:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Vita VEA is not Bob Lilly or Randy White.

The Dallas defense, even in the 60’s and 70’s, was about smallish DT’s who could penetrate, pass rush, and run plays down. You have to look at the Fearsome Foursome in LA for bigger tackles. Suh was much more renounced than VEA coming out, but he doesn’t move like the great Cowboy DTs of the past.