Vikings are good, upset might be coming

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
he has 2 Interceptions so far this year...13 TDs....what gets cousins is pressure. he tends to dip a lot in his play when he is pressured....gets jittery...so pressuring him is key.

Yeah well he is still Cousins and he tends to choke. Just because he has not this year does not mean it is not going to happen and I think he will against Dallas.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Just keeping with tradition. This is gonna be our biggest test,.

Vikings losses are to Arizona, Bengals and Browns.
Loss to Browns by 7
Loss to Bengals by 3
Loss to Arizona by 1.

Their wins were close too.

3rd in first downs
4th yards average rushing
4th in yards

I think they lead in big plays too and we play there. Gonna be a close game.
I agree, outside Tampa, this could be our toughest test. Doesn't mean we cannot win, but they have to have a good game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I agree, outside Tampa, this could be our toughest test. Doesn't mean we cannot win, but they have to have a good game.

It could be but IMO San Diego is way better than Minnesota.

The Chargers have one of the best if not the best QBs in the game with a really good team around him and we went to their house and beat them.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The Vikings defense is definitely vulnerable but they do get sacks. They lead the league with 21. I’m sure Moore will have a brilliant gameplan to take advantage of their aggressiveness.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
Any given Sunday... Upsets are part of the game. I believe Dallas is good enough on both sides of the ball to beat every team we face. We could definitely lose, but this team is very different than the teams we have seen in the past two decades

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ya can't take anything for granted. We're playing very good football, but this is a team that could pull off a win at home. I've been really impressed with our depths players and a wide variety of players are making significant players.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Yet if Dallas wins who will then say Vike were nothing more than a 3-3 team? lol Yes they have played some close games and lost, NFL is loaded with close games yet Minn has not been able to make the key play when they needed it. They are 26th vs the run, so I do expect Cowboys to be able to use Zeke and Pollard to go after them. Vikes have a very good pass rush without relying on 1 guy to bring pressure but they do have issues in their secondary. I see this as a 4th qrt game but I believe the Cowboys have the fire power to pull away in the 4th
I'm sorry but there is no optimism allowed on this site....ever. :laugh:

Your a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I like the Vikings in this game. They can keep up on offense and Dak is going to be playing injured.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sorry but there is no optimism allowed on this site....ever. :laugh:

Your a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

Your welcome. I have respect for the Vikes and know they are a capable team and to beat them, Cowboys will need to go out and play good ball. I'm tired of seeing people downplay the Cowboys, for me they earned my faith in them to go out and win games and I expect Cowboys to do just that.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm looking for another W but don't expect it to be easy at all.
Losing at Minny--especially with Cook back--would not really be an upset.

Their secondary is very exploitable if we can hold back their pass-rush.

GMO415

Reaction score
So they lose to superior teams. That's Dallas.

Next

JBS

Reaction score
I respectfully but vehemently disagree. The Cowboys defense has made several mediocre offense look far better than they are and kept them in games they had no business being in.

The Chargers never punted and New England had every chance to win that last game.

the chargers never punted , true. Are you suggesting that’s a mediocre offense in La? I’d argue otherwise. They scored 17 pts. The Patriots were gifted 7 pts after Dallas failed on the 4th down conversion on their own 35. Pats did nothing from the second quarter til the 4Q. I think the expectations people have in today’s nfl aren’t realistic.

ESisback

Reaction score
They’ll try the same blocking schemes the Pats utilized, giving Cook running lanes. I see both teams scoring over 27 points.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the chargers never punted , true. Are you suggesting that’s a mediocre offense in La? I’d argue otherwise. They scored 17 pts.

Quite the opposite. The point is that the Cowboys defense never actually stopped them and forced them to punt. That’s not good at all.

The Patriots were gifted 7 pts after Dallas failed on the 4th down conversion on their own 35. Pats did nothing from the second quarter til the 4Q. I think the expectations people have in today’s nfl aren’t realistic.

And the Patriots aren’t considered a good offense. Yet they were able to take this team to overtime and nearly win.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The bi-week worked in our favor, everyone is rested and ready to go. As long as MM doesn't blow it with his in game management style the Boys should be able to ROLL in this one.