Vikings fan here

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I want to say here is to a great game today and no injuries! I am also a OU fan (I live in Moore, Oklahoma, just 7 miles from Norman) and I was in heaven when the Vikings drafted Adrian Peterson and he was a beast last week! :D I don't think the Vikings will win since not only the Cowboys is a good team, they have advantage at every position except for defensive line and running back, that is it. The Vikings haven't been blown out yet but I wouldn't be too suprised if it happens today but I will be happy if the Vikings could keep the Cowboys close even if the Vikings lose. I have been impressed with the Cowboys last week keeping it pretty close with the Patriots until the 4th quarter so I have to give the Cowboys credit for that! Well, good luck and here's to a great game and no injuries! I will be back to post my congratulations after the Cowboys win.

Reaction score
Peterson is an *** stud... Im so jealous he is on you team. I would trade anyone on this team for him (maybe not D Ware but I think about it ). Good Luck