Vikings - Lions Game Thread

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Detroit will win this, the only shot the Vikings have is if their defense scores.

I really hate when people destroy the National Anthem like that. Too bad too, she has such a great voice.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Lions probably win but pulling for Vikes. I'd rather play them in post season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure which team I want to win. It does not matter either way as far as playoff positioning both being 6-4
Kind of leaning more to Vikings for Mike Zimmer and Terrence Newman.

But kind of the Lions, as they have not had much success in the playoffs. But as long as GB doesn't win this division I am fine....LOL....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
This lions passing game is excellent.

They are going to win that division and are going to be tough to deal with. I hope we are not the wild card team headed there. Playing them twice in 3 weeks would not be good.

Keifer

Reaction score
Detroit will this, the only shot the Vikings have is if their defense scores.

I really hate when people destroy the National Anthem like that. Too bad too, she has such a great voice.
I was thinking maybe murdering the National Anthem was part of the kneeling protests

Stryker44

Reaction score
Their offense and Stanford is one fire.

Plus the Vikings offense isn't built to get into shootouts.

As a Skins fan realistically if we lose today we have to start thinking wild card only. We have the tiebreaker with the Vikings but not the Lions. So kind of hope the Lions win the division in this case.

Still think its messed up a team with a better record can miss out on the playoffs with a better record than a division champion.