Vikings - Lions Game Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably but I'd rather play the worst opponent as possible. You get in the tournament and things just happen.

If the Cowboys get a playoff bye they could very well have to face a division rival in the divisional round. That dreaded 3rd meeting between teams that burned us in 2007.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are people acting as if the Commanders are going to kill us today.
I admit it will be a tough game and we could very well lose, just like the last 2 games we were in the same situation.

I think the ones really acting like we will lose are just telling themselves that so in case we do lose, they can make themselves feel better by saying...see I told ya so....
The naysayers crowd mostly went into the word work, but the I told ya so crowd are still lingering a bit.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys get a playoff bye they could very well have to face a division rival in the divisional round. That dreaded 3rd meeting between teams that burned us in 2007.

This isn't 2007 the last time I checked the calendar.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every time I get scared about the Cowboys I think of Zeke Elliott. Just ride him. Keep Morris on the bench. Screw his assigned series every half and for the love of God get rid of this notion that Lance friggin Dunbar is your 3rd down back. What the flying bleep is that about? Sit down Emmitt Smith, Sherman Williams go get us this 1st down.

Play your best hand. Ride the freak. If we get beat then we just weren't good enough.

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Prescott and Elliott just bought an plane tickets to Mazatlan for that bye week.

From Rappoport.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are people acting as if the Commanders are going to kill us today.
I admit it will be a tough game and we could very well lose, just like the last 2 games we were in the same situation.

I think the ones really acting like we will lose are just telling themselves that so in case we do lose, they can make themselves feel better by saying...see I told ya so....
The naysayers crowd mostly went into the word work, but the I told ya so crowd are still lingering a bit.....

Or they just think the Cowboys will lose and really don't care about crow or I told you so's. There's that crowd too. They call them the adults.

What is a word work?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard a rumor that Prescott just bought an airplane ticket to Mazatlan for that bye week.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Actually, that doesn't work for me. I have super human strength. I'd toss him like a low class javelin. I wouldn't trust him as far as Winicki could throw him.

Check your wallet around that dude.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or they just think the Cowboys will lose and really don't care about crow or I told you so's. There's that crowd too. They call them the adults.

What is a word work?

Adults...on here...no, there can't be any....:lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well this game looked like it was going to be a shoot out. Just may be a flame out now.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Quite possible. I don't like it.

My guess is Dallas vs Seattle in the CC game.

Reaction score
3rd and 14. Bradford throws a useless 5 yard pass to the TE.

Take a shot dude. Too many of these useless plays. Too many QB's are scared go take a risk.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That is such a stupid rule, if you arent tackled you should be able to run yourself out of bounds