Vikings - Lions Game Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
We can beat the Vikings I don't think that will be a problem, as long as we don't turn over the ball which we rarely do.

The Lions suck for 3 1/2 quarters most games but then rally late so we need some seperation 2 TD lead don't let them hang around.

We face both teams by season end. It's almost like a playoff run starting today every team we face has a winning record except the Bucs 5-5.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Minnesota defense has taken over this game but it's easy to do when the opposing offense is so one dimensional.

rdskn4eva

Reaction score
Metallica is the most overrated metal band ever.
As a full on metal head tht listens to Nile cannibal corpse and Amon amarth (and a multitude of other acts) I can say you have no idea what you are talking about . Metallicas first 4 albums are metal classics for any metal genre.

Reaction score
As a full on metal head tht listens to Nile cannibal corpse and Amon amarth (and a multitude of other acts) I can say you have no idea what you are talking about . Metallicas first 4 albums are metal classics for any metal genre.
I hope you are prepared for a loss today.

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score
Well, you are a Washington fan so we already know you have questionable taste.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Right on cue Detroit about to pull off another 4th quarter comeback, can't let them hang around.

Hardline

Reaction score
That is just ridiculous, Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and And Justice for All are all great albums from cover to cover.

Some of the best hard rock albums of all time. The songs on their more recent albums are hit or miss, but no way can you expect the same edge from 40 plus year old people.
Incidentally Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets are the last Metallica CDs Ive bought. After that they are trash. The best thing Metallica ever produced was Dave Mustaine.