Vikings trying to trade DE Hunter

d_cowboy31

Reaction score
No one is coming here. Enough with all these threads.

5 pages of discussion for something that will never ever happen lol.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It turned out to be $17.5M for three years, $52M guaranteed. I'd rather have him than any of our current DL for that price. Von doesn't loaf off or use surgeries as leverage - our guys do.
Von was obviously happy with Buffalo...move on.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
All last year I was thinking man if we can just get Amari cooper off the team we’ll finally be good !

tremendous offseason

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The team that trades for Hunter will get him for about 12.5M on a 2-year deal with most of the money guaranteed.
- The new team will restructure his existing deal such that he will receive the same money and guarantees but the cap his is spread evenly over the 2 years.
- It would be a better deal than signing Gregory if the Vikings would take a 4th or later pick.
Thanks for the info
And I agree and hope it happens.
The injury past does concern me.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Even after missing out on Gregory, Miller, Za’Darius and losing Amari, the front office can still make this a home run off-season by trading for Hunter and signing Bobby Wagner.

They won’t. But they can.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No one is coming here. Enough with all these threads.

5 pages of discussion for something that will never ever happen lol.

Fans like to wish and hope. I've spent too much time the last few days trying to dash that with the reality of this team, so I'm thinking I probably should just let them dream.