Vikings vs Eagles

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Exactly why I wanted the Pats to win earlier. You need an elite QB to beat this team. Keenum is trash...

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Truth is both teams will get smacked by the Pats. Only reason the Vikings have a better chance is because they will be at home.

River82

Reaction score
Vikings have scored on their first drive in their previous "so and so" games, said the commentator. That would be a legitimate advantage if they didn't immediately gift one back, lolz

jimmy40

Reaction score
I want the Eagles to lose at the end in the most painful way possible.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Vikings defense is vicious. I mean seriously if it’s not a clear throw, just go down and punt.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
and you guys are impressed with Garrett. Hows it feel that the Eagles can take a back up and go further than we could with a starter?

Please stop acting like Foles got them here. Wentz got them a bye. Their defense won a home playoff game against a 6th seed, 15-10. Their defense just scored a TD.

That said, Garrett sucks.

River82

Reaction score
and you guys are impressed with Garrett. Hows it feel that the Eagles can take a back up and go further than we could with a starter?

If you build a quality team you don't need a superstar QB to guide you to the playoffs. That's the Eagles in a nutshell, they've got a good team with a couple of average chuckers guiding them. Cowboys should pay attention

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Truth is both teams will get smacked by the Pats. Only reason the Vikings have a better chance is because they will be at home.

And who in Minnesota is gonna be able to afford Super Bowl tickets??? This whole...Vikings will have a home field advantage in the Super Bowl is hogwash.:popcorn: