Vikings vs Eagles

diver5000

Reaction score
Oh, that's where you are wrong, Slim. If the team wins, what took so long? And they lose? I shall call you, sucker!
It's a win/win cause we're underdogs remember? We're not even supposed to be there. We have a great team even beat up that no one can stop. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

Mad_max

Reaction score
What are you doing on a Cowboys fan forum anyway?

Are we that important?
He isn't happy unless he trolls. I wouldn't mind him but he didn't come around till his team started playing well. He is a front-running bandwagoner. I put him on ignore. Instead of getting kicked off by his garbage he spews.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I hope Jerry is watching and feels like a failure as a GM because he is...:banghead:

I hate the egals more than any other team but I have to admit that they built a dammed good team. I really hate admitting that. :mad:
And it didn't take 8 years.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's a win/win cause we're underdogs remember? We're not even supposed to be there. We have a great team even beat up that no one can stop. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!
5>0.
always has been >.
always will be >.

choke eagle choke.

cowboyec

Reaction score
You're going to have to find another Trophy case meme after Feb 4th cause we will be expanding our case to include 3 NFL trophies and a Lombardi but 5 is still > than 4 :(
we'll see.
Id be more concerned about NE than what Cowboys fan says on a Cowboys message board....but to each his own.
makes it more fun tho.
☆GO COWBOYS!!!!!☆

jsb357

Reaction score
Saints vs Eagles would have been a better match up for FOX as they lost most viewers at halftime.

If only a certain DB could make a tackle.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lot of people assuming Wentz will return the same, yet the reality is athletes who return from an ACL are never the same. Won't affect pocket passers as much as mobile QBs. Don't expect the same mobility or strength from him going forward
I have to disagree on that. The ACL procedure and recovery are very successful. Actually a lot of people that have torn an ACL come back stronger because of all the leg work they end up doing after they get done with rehab.