Vikings vs Eagles

tm1119

Reaction score
We should all be crossing our fingers the Cardinals hire Schwartz by the way...that D is going to be legit for a while. And they are missing probably their 2nd or 3rd best player in Hicks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Whats horrendous is fans giving two craps who wins if it’s not us.

If we aren’t winning a SB, I could really care less who does. Philly not winning one doesn’t make me any less disappointed and depressed with our own team.

This is true, but when all I have left is schadenfreude, I want schadenfreude. :igglestrophy:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Keenum should know they are going to blitz,not impressed by him so far.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. That's all it is. There is no way the Vikings can stick with Keenum long term and expect to keep up these results. Keenum = Bortles.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I wonder if the Vikings will switch things up and put in Sam Bradford at QB after halftime if nothing continues to work for their offense.

pitt33

Reaction score
Her Julie Ertz and she plays on the US national soccer team. Went to Stanford where they met I believe. I am not good at embedding pictures or videos. Sorry.
No worries.

Google to the rescue

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I would enjoy giving Buck a rear naked choke. Whether he taps out or not.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I wonder if the Vikings will switch things up and put in Sam Bradford at QB after halftime if nothing continues to work for their offense.

Zimmer said Bradford would be put in if Keenum was not moving the offense. He just didn't say how long he would wait to make the move.