Vikings vs Eagles

ShortRound

Reaction score
Amen. I think they'd actually have a shot, playing at home with their defense.

Either way, I just want to see crying Eagles fans on the internet tonight. :igglestrophy:

falling all over their greased poles

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Be careful about criticizing Romo in the booth, some are very sensitive towards it. :laugh:

Guys in the booth get criticized here when fans don't like how the game is going. Funny how that works. :laugh:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wouldn't it suck for Carson Wentz to get a Super Bowl ring without winning a single playoff game?

I think the fact the Eagles are here with Foles at the helm is proof Wentz has a better supporting cast than Dak, but I'm getting off topic here....

gmoney112

Reaction score
Wouldn't it suck for Carson Wentz to get a Super Bowl ring without winning a single playoff game?

I think the fact the Eagles are here with Foles at the helm is proof Wentz has a better supporting cast than Dak, but I'm getting off topic here....

Yeah, Wentz is the ultimate busdriver. Nick freakin' Foles is in the NFC Championship Game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

They've won one playoff game with Foles, at home, versus the 6th seed, in a game where they scored 15 points.

Reactions: Ken

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Clearly. They are the much more talented team right now.

CODE_BLUE56

Reaction score
753eaac1b26a87f90a9f729d9fbb110337fbd8c8cd80de231bb8deb0ed44e025.jpg