Vikings vs Eagles

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
As much as i'd like to agree with you i got to say they earned it. I see lots of people on here saying they are going to root for the Pats, well i hate the Eagles more than the Pats but i respect what the Eagles did this year as a team more than i do the Pats, besides everyone knows the NFC-East is a way tougher division then the AFC-East so i'm rooting for the Eagles in the SB
I'm envious of what the Eagles did but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I can never root for the Eagles in anything. They are the team I hate the most.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Imagine how the chiefs feel. They had Pederson and Foles in house and couldn't win anything.

Its not Foles, its Pederson, their defense and their WRs. I don't think the Chiefs have a good defense and their WRs corp only consist in Hill.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
I hope the Eagles win it all just to eat at Jethro.
I really don't think he cares what other teams do even if that included winning a super bowl. He's bought into the process and all the money that he's making just by being average that he has no intentions of changing anything. If Jerry really wanted change he would have started with JG and just cleaned house from there but he's staying the course so the cowboys won't be going anywhere for a while.

ghostdog

Reaction score
It must have been galling for Foles to sit on the bench and watch Wentz succeed in a system he never got the chance to. Suffering ****ty Eagles team after ****ty Eagles team and then just when a good coach lands to build a good team with a decent system, he gets the shaft and new kid Wentz gets to reap the rewards.
Your level of dumb is epic. Now I'm not saying you are dumb but your post speaks for itself. And the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. LMAO...