Vikings vs Saints thread

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What about that horrible call against the Panthers last week when he went for it on 4th down with little time left in the 4th? They came dang close to losing that game because of that idiotic call. It blows my mind how many people look up to him like he’s some sort of genius.

I get it, JG isn’t the best coach but he loses one challenge and people here bring it up weeks, months and even years later. Payton has already lost two this game and almist cost his team the playoffs last game with stupidity.
Same with the clock management issues he had early on. They still bring that up as one of his faults.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Payton may have lost them the game on that call. Now manny is going to go up 2 scores with not enough time left

And this is right after wasting 2 timeouts and both challenges on clear cut calls you were going to lose. Wonder how much heat he takes if they lose?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Guys not used to throwing the ball usually blow that type of pass. All the way across the field pass isn't that easy. There was a safety deep that could have tackled him or slowed him down had he caught it.

yea the safety was there. If the throw is on time up the field though he is going to be tough to catch.

aria

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Did you read his post?,,, but,,,Mon fre' more importantly,,, did you read my "$300 dollar " reply to you from the Pittsburgh game thread?,,,:lmao:
That creek Indian would have half the bar wanting to stomp him into the parking lot usually within an hour & since he was my friend it generally ended up in bar fights, Chuck 54 just flat out smacked several forum members right in the snot locker in that post he put up,,,, and I've just did my 4th glug of bullet bourbon,,,o_O
Lol, either I’m lost or I’ve had too much to drink but I really haven’t had much sooooo...no I didn’t. FYI, I let the small remaining balance ride on the Vikings a few minutes ago. Not good for the Vikings.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
new rule: Player who lobbies for a penalty gets 15 yard unsportsmanlike call.

Next stop 21-20