Vikings vs Saints thread

Sydla

Reaction score
That TD by Diggz could be destiny for that team to win it all. Seen it so many times in sports throughout the years. 1 play where you survive can take you all the way.

The two NFC title game participants might be there simply on lucky plays. Philly probably won on that 6 point swing before the half where the Falcons safety essentially punted a wide open interception with his knee to an Eagles WR allowing them to get a FG. If he makes that interception, he could have ran the ball back into FG range for the Falcons.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tweaked it right up to 2004. Since then, the formula has remained the same. It's consistently accurate. This year, if the Jags and Ravens had won their final games, the top 12 teams would be the 12 playoff teams. Worst year was when 22nd ranked Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl and almost won. But statistics are just numbers. You still have to play the games.
Jumbo? Jumbo from the now defunct Official DC forum?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The two NFC title game participants might be there simply on lucky plays. Philly probably won on that 6 point swing before the half where the Falcons safety essentially punted a wide open interception with his knee to an Eagles WR allowing them to get a FG. If he makes that interception, he could have ran the ball back into FG range for the Falcons.
True but luck and freak plays,
Often decide who wins in
Playoffs.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
At least he had that big cushy quilted jacket to help break the fall. :p
:lmao: I had studied on that myself,,, I really doubt it, dude fell out like an un-nailed wall stud,,,don't most buckle at the knees?
That was remarkable/hilarious seeing that,,,:lmao2: