VInny is NOT better then QC

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
we coudl eaisly be 0-5 right now

and Vinny is not the cause of our winning

He has put us in thepostion to lose in every single game

losing 3 of them

We should of never relased Quincy he had least didnt put us in losing situations in every single game

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
We are 2-3 and the Vet VT fumbled this victory away....

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
no reason to look back at quincy, he might have been better than vinny, but it's too late to think "what if" now

kmp77

Reaction score
No, QC sucked...period. VT is slightly better. We need a much better QB. Hopefully Henson is.

Gaede

Reaction score
it's not about what if...it's about what now?

Quincy Testeverde lost us this game, and has come very close in every other game to doing the same

calico

Reaction score
At least Vinny can complete passes.

That ignorant moron named QC probably would have thrown several picks.

This loss belongs to the coaches on that final 3rd and 13 play call. No max protect or run play when the Steelers were obviously coming.,

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:

losing 3 of them

We should of never relased Quincy he had least didnt put us in losing situations in every single game
Maybe, but the real question is whether Carter would've been playing under the influence or not.

Carter's old news. Let it go.

Gaede

Reaction score
Vinny vs. Quincy

Both make enough plays to give you hope

Both get very lucky not to have more interceptions than they do

Both get sacked alot

Both fumble when they're not hit

Both have lost games for the Dallas Cowboys

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Vinny shouldve felt how close Anderson was to him. He couldve moved his feet or something. And Vinny wouldve thrown more INT's if the steelers DB's could catch. This team has no running threat that will scare teams. Until one is found the boys will continue to be an average team.

cowheel

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
No, QC sucked...period. VT is slightly better. We need a much better QB. Hopefully Henson is.
NOT.

VT is NOT better than QC.

Did you see the duck he threw earlier in the game than the Steeler DB dropped?
It looked worse than those mallards he threw in the Cleveland game.

Everytime QC mad those bad throws he was crucified by the media, fans, and everybody else in between.

Testeverde sucks.

Gaede

Reaction score
it's not just the fumble from Vinny

It's the underthrows, the overthrows, the near INTs as well

He's old guys!

I wouldn't be opposed to putting Romo in there.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
Put the blame where it belongs, ANDERSON caused the fumble.
True, but I also say that the outcome of this game was partially due to another bonehead play. Barnes had an excellent opportunity to give the team great field advantage inside Steeler territory by falling on a fumble caused by Davis. But could he simply fall on the ball first? Noooooo...

That's potential points taken off the scoreboard. The Anderson miscue might not have hurt the team in the end--IF people had their heads screwed on right when a turnover was gifted to them. Barnes is on more on my [censored] list than Anderson right now.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Put the blame where it belongs, ANDERSON caused the fumble.

That would hinder their ability to trash Vinny.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

losing 3 of them

I couldn't agree more. I, also, question the direction Bill is taking our beloved Cowboys. The release of Carter shouldn't have never taken place. If you want to try to blame drugs, the NFL wouldn't be a league.

Gaede

Reaction score
yes, Anderson moved up to make the block, late...

but still, it was Vinny who made the ball hit Richie's head. It wasn't that Richie ran straight into the ball...When Vinny cocked to throw, HE hit the ball on RA's head , knocking it loose

DMX6990

Reaction score
Why, the double standard. If this was Carter everyone would be on his asssss. But no Grandpa Vinny gets a free pass. Why, and i know Carter is gone but why is Grandpa Vinny gets a free pass by fans.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
DMX6990 said:
Why, the double standard. If this was Carter everyone would be on his asssss. But no Grandpa Vinny gets a free pass. Why, and i know Carter is gone but why is Grandpa Vinny gets a free pass by fans.

Good question

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Good question

Hmm, Vinny wasn't the problem today in my opinion. He did have a few dubious decisions, but it was a much better performance than last week or Cleveland. The fumble wasn't his fault.

QC is gone. He is on the bench somewhere else. If he was so great, I think he would be starting.