Video: Voch - Earl Thomas Stats Next To Hilarious Clinton Dix

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Why not give him a 2yr 18m deal? That’s a good chunk of change and no long term commitment. How bad can that be? I guess the question is do you want to sit Haha or Woods and start over at S in a year or two.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think Earl would play lights out for the Cowboys.

I think you have nothing to base that on but hopes and dreams.

He got paid big money to join a team that was a legitimate contender. He was so motivated that he skipped meetings, showed up late, made few big plays, and turned his teammates against him.

But yeah, putting a star on his helmet for less money is going to turn the clock back a few years. Hopes and dreams.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Voch did make a good point. Bringing ET back home, may work against us. He acted up in Baltimore. Why wouldn’t he do it here too? He’s comfortable. Close to him. Friends and family near by. He can easily say ****.

MM doesn’t seem to wanna deal with his BS.

cern

Reaction score
Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now.............csny

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The same people bit***** to pass will be the same ones doing the same when the safties are getting roasted.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Thomas would have started all 16 games this coming season. I have yet to see anything empirical which indicates his skill set has diminish to a point a team interested would be taking a great chance.

I understand his behavior has been questionable. And his former team did jettison him for that reason. I'd toss out the anchor on the idea he is a shell of his former self. I think that is just a convenient excuse.

There us nothing that indicates ET is washed up. It just makes the cases of the people who don't want him here look better if they say that he is.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
2019 stats aside, there are reports Haha is losing in camp to Darian Thompson. Definitely need to bring somebody in if Thompson is looking like he's the starter.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
C'Mon fellow fans , be honest : Would you really be comfortable with Darian Thompson as the starter ? I know I'm not..........................

blueblood70

Reaction score
Okay, tee up the rebuttals, Or he's too expensive, or he's a loose cannon.

the video makes great points and maybe Haha will come around, i believe the coaches especially Mm who is familiar with Haha will end up putting him in because hes more of gamer then a practice guy..they will lean on the vet for sure..i think for too much is being made of his TC absences..

the annoying part of the video is dude keeps calling Haha Hilarious , so obviously trying to be cute and total fail..it was ANNOYINGH./.OH AND HES GOIG TO THE GYM THATS HILARIOUS DUDE LOOKS LIKE HES MISSED MANY GYM APPOINTMENTS..

blueblood70

Reaction score
2019 stats aside, there are reports Haha is losing in camp to Darian Thompson. Definitely need to bring somebody in if Thompson is looking like he's the starter.
dont believe reports..they are testing an giving snaps to the players they didnt know a lot about.. in the end Haha will show up in actual games..

this staff was very familiar with Haha and will use him more them you think, they know him and his up and down sides , just seeing what they have in others..also gives the coaches a wakeup call to a vet like Haha who might be mailing it in in practices..

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
What good does a pro bowler do you who is free lancing for his own stats and leaving his teammates out to dry in a team sport?

Please cite any evidence which will support your claim.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay, tee up the rebuttals, Or he's too expensive, or he's a loose cannon.

Now video guy is captain obvious...

Want another pointless statement: Ronnie Lott in his prime was also better than Clinton-Dix...