Video: Voch Lombardi dropped Keanu Neal film

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Voch posted some tape that would give an idea of how Keanu Neal would fit in the Cowboys.

Dallas certainly needs willing tacklers on that defense especially considering 54 does everything he can not to tackle. For that I am happy. I do question the Wilson impact. Wilson was the best S on the team last year and really came on late. If the plan is to run a lot of single high they better get some one that can do that. Xavier Woods clearly could not. Still so much work to be done on defense.

Creeper

Reaction score
Neal looks like a liability in pass coverage. The one thing the Cowboys have lacked for a long time is a Safety with range and instincts. To me, signing Neal changes nothing. They need to look for a safety in the first 2 rounds in the draft.

MarkP88

Reaction score
Who is Voch Lombardi? I don't recall seeing his name previously. (Not a comment on the video, I'm just curious.)

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Does this mean Parsons isn't a consideration at 10 anymore?
I don't think any non-big money FA will stop them from drafting BPA. We were all pretty high on all the FA pickups last year but non panned out, and most didn't make it out of training camp.

If they think Parsons is the best option at 10 then Neal certainly won't stop them from drafting him

Reactions: CWR