Video: Voch Lombardi On Pollard

plasticman

Reaction score
Three games with about 20 carries and some receptions should be enough to tell us if he is going to matter this season.

I don’t expect him to be n immediate impact player but he could gradually increase his productivity as the season progresses.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The fawning over Pollard reminds me of Parcells' "anointing oil" quote. He's had some camp practices and 4 carries in a preseason game. Pump the brakes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm sure that Zeke led the NFL as a RB for a reason.

Not sure at all if Pollard can equal that to be honest.

Just hope TP is successful if EE keeps holding out!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure that Zeke led the NFL as a RB for a reason.

Not sure at all if Pollard can equal that to be honest.

Just hope TP is successful if EE keeps holding out!

Well maybe you can follow another team until you're sure.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well maybe you can follow another team until you're sure.

My opinion has nothing to do with following another team and yours means very little to me.

Maybe you should concentrate on being an Eagles' fan and just forget about the Cowboys!

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Pollard cant take the beating of a every down back,Zeke has taken some brutal hits but keeps going .
Evaluation based on 4 pre season carries are silly
But look at his college carries does show he is a nice weapon who can be a threat to run, and a Swiss Army knife type player
Not a 30 carry, between the tackles type player
He’s a solid enough runner to force teams to play the run when he’s in but more of a weapon as a receiver or edge runner

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My opinion is there is some blue sky in this assessment. Not sure you can see a player get a small hand full of carries and come away with much. But you make the call.

Be advised he does say the slang word for butt. Oh, the horror.

Enjoy.

Two Deep--i was flat dead wrong about LVE pick last year...and i hope i am flat dead wrong about Tristen Hill pick too....never cared for Taco pick.....but love pretty much all other picks by cowboys last few years...i hope Pollard is something like Kamara...we will see..i just want Zeke back...we aint doing diddly without Zeke in my opinion

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Two Deep--i was flat dead wrong about LVE pick last year...and i hope i am flat dead wrong about Tristen Hill pick too....never cared for Taco pick.....but love pretty much all other picks by cowboys last few years...i hope Pollard is something like Kamara...we will see..i just want Zeke back...we aint doing diddly without Zeke in my opinion

I am with you on LVE. I thought he would be a stretch at best. So glad I was wrong.