Von Miller explain

Dude is old now. There's a reason no other contender was beating down his door to sign him
 
I witnessed Von Miller pressure the QB to rush a throw for an incomplete on third down. He made a move and was straight to the QB. I haven’t seen any of the other edges do that even once this season.
I saw that one snap of the game also.
 
..I actually saw Von, win his blocks, but QB would get it off.

His time will come. Patience ....
 
I witnessed Von Miller pressure the QB to rush a throw for an incomplete on third down. He made a move and was straight to the QB. I haven’t seen any of the other edges do that even once this season.
I have
 
our def coord doesn't know what he's doing.
but lets blame the h.o.f.'er.
nope.
parker DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,103
Messages
14,667,618
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top