Von Miller signs with Bills **merged**

Rayman70

Reaction score
this all just stinks. Watching teams year in,year out, be aggressive trying to assemble a winner, while we sit back and watch, and the team sells hope every year, ending with the same result. Its hard.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Buffalo is desperate to win a Super Bowl. Miller did have 9.5 sacks last season. Still heck of a lot of money but Buffalo is going for it they know they’re close.
Some teams are following the Rams model of going all in...

Flamma

Reaction score
this all just stinks. Watching teams year in,year out, be aggressive trying to assemble a winner, while we sit back and watch, and the team sells hope every year, ending with the same result. Its hard.

Yep. It's every year. I don't blame them for not signing Miller, but can they at least take some chances elsewhere? Sometimes?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Cowboys had interest, gave him an honest offer. He signed with another team. Wash rinse repeat. Cowboys have become synonymous with average.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Um they were not going to pay 6 years 120 for a 32 year old pass rusher. That is an insane deal. I am just stunned by how much that was. I cannot believe that 5 years 90 million would not have been far more than anything else he got.
When your good people notice

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Anyone mad at the Cowboys for not signing a 33yr old to a 6 year $120mil contract needs their head examined.

RS12

Reaction score
At this point I don't even think Wagner is an option.
You come here if you want to get paid. You dont come here if you want a ring. Rumor all along has been Rams or Chargers for Wagner. He is LA native.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cowboys had interest, gave him an honest offer. He signed with another team. Wash rinse repeat. Cowboys have become synonymous with average.
yeah "the honest offer routine."
mesh-bag-oranges-2207147.jpg