Vote For Bledsoe...***Poll Closed...and Favre won by 20 votes***

Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
on a real note I think I only voted about 40 times.

I should be ashamed of myself.

I don't know how so many of you could vote more than once. I went in several times after voting, and it automatically said, "thanks for voting". How did you guys get past that?

ravidubey

Reaction score
Nors said:
Brady really got screwed here.

I voted for Drew 200 time - 20 too few it appears!

But Favre no where near had as good a day as Brady or Drew. Brady was 22-27 350!
Brady was unbelievable and perfect in the fourth quarter. When all is said and done he may be the best QB that ever played.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Brady was unbelievable and perfect in the fourth quarter. When all is said and done he may be the best QB that ever played.

hmmm.....I dont know about that.

Justis

Reaction score
Knew this would happen, this crud is fixed. I'll admit that Bledsoe shouldn't have won. But Fav-ruh definatly shoudn't have won. He was least elligable for that award. I guess this gets to be his one week. Poor guy still mans the 3rd worst team in the league.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cogan said:
I don't know how so many of you could vote more than once. I went in several times after voting, and it automatically said, "thanks for voting". How did you guys get past that?

You can but certain IP masking programs and the like that also constantly clean up cookies and stuff. I go in over and over no prob.

Or go to internet tools and clean cookie and go back - should be good to vote again.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I bet John Madden was up for three days Voting for Farve. :lmao: