Vote For Bledsoe...***Poll Closed...and Favre won by 20 votes***

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe 37%
Dallas’ Drew Bledsoe completed 24 of 35 passes for 289 yards and three touchdowns.

Tom Brady 27%
New England’s Tom Brady threw for 350 yards, completing 22 of 27 passes with three touchdowns.

Brett Favre 37%
Green Bay’s Brett Favre completed 19 of 27 passes for 215 yards and three touchdowns.

Um. 101%?

DBoys

Reaction score
Guess the 3 machine tactic is working we are about to pass Favre if they are both showing 37.

Lets try a 4th machine

DBoys

Reaction score
Well the voting is over now. Lets hope we did enough to win. Last time I saw the results it was 37% to 37%.

Skeptic

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Guess the 3 machine tactic is working we are about to pass Favre if they are both showing 37.

Lets try a 4th machine

You sir, are a true Cowboys fan.

I wish I would have been up last night.

Damn it.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
What did I say about them keeping the voting open until Favre pulled ahead?

NFL.COM VOTERS SELECT PACKERS QB BRETT FAVRE & BRONCOS RB TATUM BELL AS WEEK 5 FEDEX AIR & GROUND NFL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Quarterback BRETT FAVRE of the Green Bay Packers and running back TATUM BELL of the Denver Broncos are the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week for games played on October 9-10, the NFL announced today.

Favre completed 19 of 27 passes for 215 yards, three touchdowns and a passer rating of 130.9 in the Packers’ 52-3 victory over the New Orleans Saints. Favre threw touchdowns passes of one, 25 and 26 yards, the third time this season that he has throw for three or more touchdowns in a game.

Bell ran for 127 yards and two touchdowns on 12 carries in the Broncos’ 21-19 victory over the Washington Commanders. Averaging more than 10 yards per carry, Bell scored the Broncos first points on a 34-yard run in the first quarter and their final points on a 55-yard run in the third quarter.

Favre and Bell were selected from among finalists in air and ground categories through 84,536 fan votes on NFL.com. The other FedEx Express NFL Player of the Week finalists were quarterbacks DREW BLEDSOE of the Dallas Cowboys and TOM BRADY of the New England Patriots, while running backs SHAUN ALEXANDER of the Seattle Seahawks and FRED TAYLOR of the Jacksonville Jaguars were the other finalists for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week.

Favre received 36.6 percent of the fan votes for FedEx Express NFL Player of the Week, while Bledsoe received 36.55 percent (a difference of only 20 votes) and Brady received 27 percent. Bell’s 60 percent of the fan votes for FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week beat out Taylor’s 22 percent and Alexander’s 18 percent.

DBoys

Reaction score
Man if they would of kept it open a little longer I was doing 15 votes a minute on 4 machines ARG. Oh well I have the scripts ready to rock the next time a Cowboy gets nominated. It will be the biggest lanslide in fedex history :p

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Brady really got screwed here.

I voted for Drew 200 time - 20 too few it appears!

But Favre no where near had as good a day as Brady or Drew. Brady was 22-27 350!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Everyone knows Favre was the best QB last week. Favre lead his team to victory over a bad team. All Drew did was lead his team to a victory over one of the best units in the league. How can anyone say Favre didn't deserve this?

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I'm curious how Favre got a near perfect QB rating? Bledsoe completed more passes for more yardage, yes?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
DBoys said:

Lets try a 4th machine

And this just proves that us fans in AK are just as good as any Cowboy fans around.

Nice work man.