Vote For : Felix Jones : : Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2315839 said:
Hey, if you can vote more than once, go right ahead and do it. I just thought there was a lock of some kind to prevent it. My bad.
i just keep hitting the link, voting and closing it over and over:D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2315917 said:
i just keep hitting the link, voting and closing it over and over:D

No need to close your browser or tab. Just refresh and vote again :cool:

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2315651 said:
Because he played efficent and won in Greenbay. That's a tall order for most any QB, especially for a rookie.

None the less I still voted for Felix, and yes that was a total homer pick by me cause it wouldn't have mattered what any of the other guys had done I'd have voted for him. :p

I agree. It is a tall order. I just think there should be something more to a ".. of the week" award than simply going into hostile territory and not playing horrible.

I was torn between Felix and Slaton but Felix did it on less carries. But I could see Slaton win and not bat an eyelash. He is beast.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;2315549 said:
what kind of highlight video is that? they showed his 18 yard run, which was really nice, the one with the facemask penalty.. but then they showed all the coaches' reactions, replayed the play, and they never even showed his 33 yard touchdown.. :confused:

No kidding! What was that?

The NFL must be trying to spread the wealth. ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2316044 said:
No kidding! What was that?

The NFL must be trying to spread the wealth. ;)
That's exactly what they're tryng to do, but I say if a guy deserves it every week, he should win it every week. It is phenomenal what Felix Jones has accomplished so far.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Felix Jones owns this one easy. Slaton would be second followed by Matt Ryan.

Matt Ryan didn't even get a 200 yard game. He needs to get about 275+ to get my vote unless there are no other good candidates.

Jonathan Stewart is not even close in the playing field so no explanation needed.

Jake Long- Its hard to judge a lineman when you don't watch the game

Steve Slaton received 3 yards less than Felix Jones no 7 more carries. He did earn an extra TD but still not good enough for those extra 7 carries.

Easy vote this week.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Felix Jones has more rushing yards than the following: Jamaal Lewis, Fred Taylor, Joseph Addai, Reggie Bush, Brian Westbrook, Willis Mcgahee and Maurice Jones Drew... Who woulda thunk it? Not bad for a part time player..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
djtavo;2315418 said:
Vote For : Felix Jones : : Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week

Felix Jones, RB, Dallas Cowboys
Again? Man it seems like I do this almost every week. :rolleyes:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2315440 said:
I voted for:

Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons
RYA238179.jpg
Ryan won his first NFL road game, completing 16 of 26 passes for 194 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons' 27-24 win over the Green Bay Packers.

He played a good game but your Cowboys hatred goggles are on. Ryan had an absolute HORRIBLE INT to Tramon Williams in the corner of the endzone. He underthrew one of his TEs by like 6 yards when he was WIDE open.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2315440 said:
I voted for:

Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons
RYA238179.jpg
Ryan won his first NFL road game, completing 16 of 26 passes for 194 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons' 27-24 win over the Green Bay Packers.
I did too. He's doing amazing. I am really impressed.