Twitter: Vote for Pro Bowl

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's got a shot if he plays well when he comes back, but he's not a lock.

A lock to me would be if the season ended today would they be in the Pro Bowl? Gregory would not right now.
I didn’t recall seeing the word, lock

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't think Parsons will make it. He's definitely rookie of the year, but Pro Bowl...? Nah.

Diggs and Zack Martin are the only locks. Outside shots for Elliott, Prescott, Lamb, Gregory and Tyron Smith depending on how many games they play, stats, performance etc down the stretch.
Did you really just put it in writing . You can be rookie of the year. He could actually be defensive player of the year. But yet no pro bowl lol

Reactions: BAT

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Did you really just put it in writing . You can be rookie of the year. He could actually be defensive player of the year. But yet no pro bowl lol
His stats pale in comparison to say Myles Garrett or Trevon Diggs. I actually think Diggs' 8 INTs are more impressive than Garrett's 13 sacks, especially since the Browns are in the peloton at 5-5.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His stats pale in comparison to say Myles Garrett or Trevon Diggs. I actually think Diggs' 8 INTs are more impressive than Garrett's 13 sacks, especially since the Browns are in the peloton at 5-5.
Things is not an all-around corner back. He gives up a lot of yards. But those interceptions just seem to make up for it. Imagine if he was a Deion sanders cornerback

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OK so you gave me two names. That puts him in the pro bowl automatically

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I vote to get rid of the meaningless Pro bowl game a long time ago. Just put all the money it takes to put on the event into a homeless charity or something.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
Curious why Cooper isn’t on anyone’s list. Amari, not the other guy:)

Last edited:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Curious why Cooper isn’t on anyone’s list. Amari, not the other guy:)
Because he's 27th in the league at his position for yards and 12th in touchdowns.

He's too low down on the stat list, CD Lamb would have a much better shot if he has a strong outing the next few weeks (Lamb is 10th in yards and 9th in touchdowns)

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
But he isn't and he's missed games this year. He'd have to get to 10+ sacks, maybe 12+, to make the Pro Bowl and he won't have a ton of games left to do it after the injury.

Are you being purposefully combative, or just obtuse?

If healthy, Gregory is a lock.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Are you being purposefully combative, or just obtuse?

If healthy, Gregory is a lock.
I'm just saying that pro bowl is partially dependent on injury and why Zack didn't make it last year for the first time ever. Stats are the primary case for pro bowl selections and they always have been. If Gregory, as an EDGE doesn't place in the top 4 in stats that matter for the position (mostly sacks, with some brownie points for TFLs, solo tackles and case to be made for other rare stats for the position like PBUs and INTs) in the NFC, he won't get a Pro Bowl birth. Plain and simple. The Pro Bowl delegates don't take into account if you're injured and pro-rate your stats, that's just not how it works. Otherwise Dak would have been easily the NFC starting pro bowl QB, All-Pro and maybe MVP last year given his stats.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'm just saying that pro bowl is partially dependent on injury and why Zack didn't make it last year for the first time ever. Stats are the primary case for pro bowl selections and they always have been. If Gregory, as an EDGE doesn't place in the top 4 in stats that matter for the position (mostly sacks, with some brownie points for TFLs, solo tackles and case to be made for other rare stats for the position like PBUs and INTs) in the NFC, he won't get a Pro Bowl birth. Plain and simple. The Pro Bowl delegates don't take into account if you're injured and pro-rate your stats, that's just not how it works. Otherwise Dak would have been easily the NFC starting pro bowl QB, All-Pro and maybe MVP last year given his stats.

Never said he would make pro bowl.

Said he WOULD if not injured.