Reaction score
well there are many this year
Parsons
Martin
Diggs
Lamb
Dak

that just to name a few..

Too bad Gregory got hurt, cause he might have made a push also. Kearse deserves consideration but needs more splash plays for that kind of recognition.

Fortunately those are two guys we don't need padding their resumes. Really hoping we can keep em both. I saw an interview with Gregory talking about signing during the year to have some financial security. Would be awesome if we could pull that off at a reasonable cost.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Too bad Gregory got hurt, cause he might have made a push also. Kearse deserves consideration but needs more splash plays for that kind of recognition.

Fortunately those are two guys we don't need padding their resumes. Really hoping we can keep em both. I saw an interview with Gregory talking about signing during the year to have some financial security. Would be awesome if we could pull that off at a reasonable cost.
yup RG will have missed too many games to be considered. And kearse while playing well, not sure its PB type stat line..the safety's ,you never know he could be alternate though, with the larger stats make it.

the PB highly overrated now means next to nothing,

I don't like those they do this in the nfl, rather have the bigger trophy..

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
yup RG will have missed too many games to be considered. And kearse while playing well, not sure its PB type stat line..the safety's ,you never know he could be alternate though, with the larger stats make it.

the PB highly overrated now means next to nothing,

I don't like those they do this in the nfl, rather have the bigger trophy..

I can't watch it anymore. It's more of an honor and bartering chip for negotiations than anything else. I still like to see our guys who work their tails off get recognition though

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Anyone else notice. Randy Gregory is not even available to vote for lol
It's a joke much like the NFL and Goodell. Why 6 votes per position? I just wasted 10 minutes of my life too that I can't get back.

plasticman

Reaction score
There are always some "borderline" nominees that get elected if their team has a great season with a lot of national exposure..

dwmyers

Reaction score
Can't find Randy Gregory on that ballot. Basham is there, but not Gregory.

D-

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Whenever a team has success there’s usually more players voted in beyond the obvious locks.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Keep voting.

I want to win EVERYTHING this season.

Every individual and team award possible.