Video: Wac-a-Mole Celebration

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If NY can grandfather the stupid Lambeau Leap, then they oughta be able to let this go given that the kettle represents everything that is good in the world….but it’s the Cowboys…not the wittle bitty cuddly Packers we are taking about…vomit…so look for them to continue to dole out fines.

Exactly, it should be our Lambeau Leap. It's bringing awareness to the Salvation Army, and the celebrations get better every time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked it but what will the fines be?

I don't think there will be any. It was fun, cool, not outrageous.
I believe they stopped doing those kinds of fines.
It was far more tasteful than a bunch of the other crappy team celebrations we seen on other teams. Where it seems every player comes off the bench to run to the end zone.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't think there will be any. It was fun, cool, not outrageous.
I believe they stopped doing those kinds of fines.
It was far more tasteful than a bunch of the other crappy team celebrations we seen on other teams. Where it seems every player comes off the bench to run to the end zone.

Yup, this was a comedic celebration, and I'm all for it. It's a game, so, if they score, let them have fun like that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke was fined for his celebration in 2016. Before they changed the celebration rule.
He donated it to the Salvation Army, and Dak and others matched it.

Then others across the USA gave more donations. I believe it created a few $100K in donations.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Zeke was fined for his celebration in 2016. Before they changed the celebration rule.
He donated it to the Salvation Army, and Dak and others matched it.

Yup, and I hope the players do donate to the SA as a result of this. Still, I want to see what they do next with it.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When we were watching the game yesterday, everyone in my family said, "oh great, now they're going to throw a flag for excessive celebration!!". LOL That's how shell shocked we all are in regards to the refs!! Glad to see no flags were thrown, and hopefully no fines will incur.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Thought it was funny, but I was more caught up in being proud of those four tight ends.

They are playing very well and it’s a nice brand of ball to watch.

Yet another reason why we don’t need an expensive diva WR.