Video: Wac-a-Mole Celebration

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
l have not been a fan of excessive celebrations over the past several seasons, as it seems out of place to celebrate a play during the game like they just won a super bowl. That, and taunting.
It looks like egg on their face if they excessively celebrate a TFL, but lose the game.
However, I have become more accepting of this trend of choreographing TD celebrations - it is entertaining.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
l have not been a fan of excessive celebrations over the past several seasons, as it seems out of place to celebrate a play during the game like they just won a super bowl. That, and taunting.
It looks like egg on their face if they excessively celebrate a TFL, but lose the game.
However, I have become more accepting of this trend of choreographing TD celebrations - it is entertaining.

I dunno. I think it's entertaining, and it's a game. The players should be able to have fun playing a game. If they're having fun, then I think that they will usually play better because of how much fun they are having.

GMO415

Reaction score
It was wholesome and cute. Not the words that should describe grow arse men though. Just hand the ball to ref and go about your business.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dunno. I think it's entertaining, and it's a game. The players should be able to have fun playing a game. If they're having fun, then I think that they will usually play better because of how much fun they are having.
Fair enough. The game and the culture have changed - the game reflects that.